[HOV crash ] black sport bike on Gardiner @ Spadina on ramp | GTAMotorcycle.com

[HOV crash ] black sport bike on Gardiner @ Spadina on ramp

LePhillou

Site Supporter
Commuting back from work saw the motorcycle crashed, 2 lanes blocked, ambulance picking you up on a stretcher... One or 2 cars waiting further ahead. I'm thinking whether car cut you off or mightve merged too fast?

Gws rider

Indeed, gws.

They need to put a camera on that ramp. Too many people cutting other vehicles off. Bad road design.

GWS rider

i take that on ramp every day... and i'd say it's a pretty anti-flow design right there.

How can it be any better? It's one of the main ways into the 4th biggest city in North America.

Toronto is full of messed up intersections and roadways and it will only get worse as years pass with more cars, people, and condos being put up in that area.

I sometimes wait 20min to move 250feet at that second red light to get to my condo getting off spadina,

How can it be any better? It's one of the main ways into the 4th biggest city in North America.

Toronto is full of messed up intersections and roadways and it will only get worse as years pass with more cars, people, and condos being put up in that area.

I sometimes wait 20min to move 250feet at that second red light to get to my condo getting off spadina,
I'd make it 2 lanes ON the actual onramp. Make the merge from 2 to 1 further down the on-ramp.

Its very spacious for one lane...so much so that they had to put a sign saying it's single file.

I live here too. That red light to turn left on Fort York is ruhtarded. Better to turn right on Bremner and U-turn at Navy Wharf. Bam, you saved 5 minutes.

Now that on-ramp is kinda messy, but I have no idea how you can end up crashing a bike there. It's wide as all hell.

I live here too. That red light to turn left on Fort York is ruhtarded. Better to turn right on Bremner and U-turn at Navy Wharf. Bam, you saved 5 minutes.

Now that on-ramp is kinda messy, but I have no idea how you can end up crashing a bike there. It's wide as all hell.
the crash was on gardiner.

at the height of the on-ramp.

so not on the on-ramp to gardiner.

Back
Top Bottom