Re-Introduction :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Re-Introduction :)

Tom250

Hey everyone,

Recently got back into riding as I just purchased a nearly new 2008 Suzuki M50 Boulevard and wanted to take the time to re-introduce myself since I also haven't been very active on the forum recently. If anyone wants to ride or just go meet up at a coffee place to shoot the ****, let me know. I'm in North York and would be happy to ride with anyone, any style or size of bike, with any experience. After all we're all on two wheels.

Cheers and ride safe.

Tom

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Recently got back into riding as I just purchased a nearly new 2008 Suzuki M50 Boulevard and wanted to take the time to re-introduce myself since I also haven't been very active on the forum recently. If anyone wants to ride or just go meet up at a coffee place to shoot the ****, let me know. I'm in North York and would be happy to ride with anyone, any style or size of bike, with any experience. After all we're all on two wheels.

Cheers and ride safe.

Tom
Hey tom i am down for a ride . Usually at nite is when iam out if thats ok with u
647 502 5980

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Hey Jason. What do you ride? I'm still getting used to my new bike so don't want to ride too much at night, but around sunset is cool. Just went to GP bikes and it was amazing...Caught up with about 12 guys on 401 west from Whitby to Toronto and it was good times :) They let me join in til they had to turn off :D 647 546 3755 is my #.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom