Anything interesting in.....Nebraska? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anything interesting in.....Nebraska?

Wheelieboy

Hello Fellow Moto-tourers,

I'm going down to Lincoln Nebraska for the SCCA National Autoslalom Championships between Sept 5-13 and have a few days in between competition to explore.

Any recommendation for interesting places to visit near or on the way to Lincoln Nebraska....besides cornfields?

Cornmeal, go to O or Q street in Lincoln or Omaha.

Last edited:
i stayed in Nebraska once, then woke up and left immediately. There may be a gun and hunting show

state capital building tour is really better than you'd think.
Henry Doorly zoo
Monument valley

there is a petrified forest out there someplace and some good state parks. It was a long time ago, I haven't hurried back....

ICBM launch sites and corn huskers. If you like steak then you're in luck...go into any place and get it medium rare.

According to Dallas Green.... It ain't worth sht

state capital building tour is really better than you'd think.
Henry Doorly zoo
Monument valley

there is a petrified forest out there someplace and some good state parks. It was a long time ago, I haven't hurried back....

I'll check these out.

I had my most boring rides through Nebraska. I'm willing to venture 3-4 hours from Lincoln Nebraska...maybe a little more if theres something really good.

I rode to the west coast in the US last summer.
My planned route was through Iowa, then north from Sioux City Iowa to Sioux Falls SD.
It had been raining so hard the previous few days, the bridge on the highway was out.
I had to take a 250 mile detour through Nebraska to get to Sioux Falls
My only experience with the place.

So I've decided to do a loop to go to West-Nebraska, up to Black Hills+Badlands NP in South Dakota, Then east/south back to lincoln for the 2 days that I'm there.

I thought trying to find interesting destinations in Nebraska and all I found were museums. All the good stuff is on the West side of Nebraska anyways.

Back
Top Bottom