TMP Saturday July 18th | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Saturday July 18th

smudger

I enquired with TMP about the Saturday evening track day on their motorcycle lapping secction of the website for July 18th & they told me that its a mistake.

The TMP motorcycle track day for Saturday July 18th is actually 9am to 5pm

I'll be there, thought I'd post for anyone else who's interested.

I wish TMP would get there s%$# together, seems there posted scheduale is not accurate, how the F$#@ are you suposed to book tracktime if the info is NO GOOD...wonder how many other errors there are....

They've updated their website now, I only noticed because I tried to register & the website wanted to charge me the full day session pricing instead the of $70 evening pricing.
Have to say I do find TMP very, very responsive to e-mails & phone calls.

Hey. I have a ton of photos from MOST people who rode this day. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM or such.

Was gonna post some preview pics... but uploading pics directly to this forum seems to suck... wow...

Last edited:
hpf1eqN.jpg
xrQFcu5.jpg

Hey Rossi,
They were still on Portaloo's last time I was down there on the 18th.
I'll be down there this coming Saturday as well.

Hey Rossi,
They were still on Portaloo's last time I was down there on the 18th.
I'll be down there this coming Saturday as well.

So add toilet paper to the list of riding gear to bring with you I guess...

Sent a PM a while ago but didn't get a response...

Didn't check this thread for a bit; you also have to be more specific what you were riding - I shot hundreds of photos :p

Didn't check this thread for a bit; you also have to be more specific what you were riding - I shot hundreds of photos

I was riding a black and pink bike 248 and hubby black and green 151...anything you might have I also sent pm...thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

PMs/e-mails sent!

Back
Top Bottom