KMG brake pads | GTAMotorcycle.com

KMG brake pads

viper84737

Anyone have experience with these brake pads? I bought some off of Kapscomoto and I would love to hear your non-speculative feedback on them if you have personal experience with them.

They groove rotors. They are china pad.

Pads are cheap compared to Rotors - check out how much a set of front or rear rotors are.

OEM or EBC only.

Once again, I wanted to avoid ALL of these comments.

I want responses only from people who have experience with these pads under various conditions -- from people who know what they're talking about. NOT speculators, NOT well-wishers. Just people who have experience with these pads and who know what they're talking about in terms of brake temperatures, smoothness feeling, brake fade, longevity, etc.

For example: Imagine someone doesn't want to hear your opinion on the matter, but only wants to hear the facts about your personal experiences with the brakes or brake types (labelled "carbon kevlar"). Comment accordingly. So please, if you don't have experience with these brakes, then kindly do not comment.

Last edited:
Once again, I wanted to avoid ALL of these comments.

I want responses only from people who have experience with these pads under various conditions -- from people who know what they're talking about. NOT speculators, NOT well-wishers. Just people who have experience with these pads and who know what they're talking about in terms of brake temperatures, smoothness feeling, brake fade, longevity, etc.

For example: Imagine someone doesn't want to hear your opinion on the matter, but only wants to hear the facts about your personal experiences with the brakes or brake types (labelled "carbon kevlar"). Comment accordingly. So please, if you don't have experience with these brakes, then kindly do not comment.

Sorry for trying to help - I will know better next time.

Back
Top Bottom