Kid shuts down PSN, XBoxLive, SWAT prank calls and other stuff | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kid shuts down PSN, XBoxLive, SWAT prank calls and other stuff

油井緋色

Site Supporter
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-sentence-for-50700-fraud-harassment-charges/

If you look this guy up, he's done the following (and I have missed a lot probably):

• Brought down PSN and XBox Live
  • Prank called SWAT to bust down the door of random game players (this is known as SWATTING)
  • Filed false tax returns for some dude at Sony Online Entertainment
  • Through a bogus ad that ended up with someone getting thousands of phone calls

And he ended up getting a job with the government. The world's justice system is hilarious because it evolved slower than technology. Make companies/people lose millions of dollars and end up with a government job. Literally steal a few million dollars and probably end up in jail.

I'm wondering if the US are going to try to get this guy considering he's not American.

Oh and his name: Julius "Zeekill" Kivimäki

The fact he doesnt have remorse is the painful part. Like, I understand european justice is about rehabilitation, not revenge, but to rehabilitate someone dont they need to feel some remorse for their crimes?

Meanwhile the dipshit kid from north york who was involved in this still hasnt been charged as far as I know... life tip for that kid if he ever sees this, dont run ddos through your local node, youre basically putting up a big red flag for anyone that shares it with you.

“I’ve lost complete faith in the justice system, and that includes the FBI," Strater told the Daily Dot. "He’s harmed American targets and the FBI should have stepped in by now."

NUKE Finland they house hackers of mass disruption. They also have oil, so chances are they are ruled by a tyrant. Bring freedom to them.

Of course he's a Finn

The fact he doesnt have remorse is the painful part. Like, I understand european justice is about rehabilitation, not revenge, but to rehabilitate someone dont they need to feel some remorse for their crimes?

Meanwhile the dipshit kid from north york who was involved in this still hasnt been charged as far as I know... life tip for that kid if he ever sees this, dont run ddos through your local node, youre basically putting up a big red flag for anyone that shares it with you.

Wait, we have a local kid in Lizard Squad?!

Back
Top Bottom