Are people on this forum interested in motovlogs? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are people on this forum interested in motovlogs?

No.

A lot of people who do not ride watch motovloggers... kind of strange?? I find a lot of motovloggers to be annoying, holier than thou and can do no wrong. Is it really that exciting to ride around looking for stupid drivers and comment about it? Who really cares and as long as their are vehicles on the road there will be stupid people operating those vehicles, cars or bikes.

When they do get popular on youtube they realize they can make money and start selling stupid merchandise... aka 6F4 Honda. In the course of couple years I think he became the most popular motovlogger in Ontario? I think it's awesome that a local boy can get that popular on youtube, but he's not the most articulate person. It's better to watch a European or and Aussie motovlogger. I find their accents and idioms to be more entertaining.

Last edited:
Get good at riding (with lots of experience) before you even think about posting on-board video. You will be vilified otherwise. You will still be vilified regardless, but it's better to be vilified by the people who don't know what they are talking about, than by both the people who don't know what they are talking about AND the people who DO know what they are talking about.

Get good at riding (with lots of experience) before you even think about posting on-board video. You will be vilified otherwise. You will still be vilified regardless, but it's better to be vilified by the people who don't know what they are talking about, than by both the people who don't know what they are talking about AND the people who DO know what they are talking about.

Lol agreed.

I tend to watch a lot of motovlog's (and I actually ride) Not so much for the rider and their opinion on the world but for the locations they are riding and the landscape views. I think if done correctly they can be very entertaining and I get to see parts of the world I can't be in.

Most social circles include one self centred self aggrandizing bore. Thru the miracle of modern technology one doesn't need to leave the comforts of home to enjoy this spectacle. Moto content is an added bonus. +1 for motovlogs.

It appears motovlogs are met with mixed reviews here :p. I agree there are definitely varying degrees with the quality of the content, some are more entertaining than others.

I hadn't thought about the fact that most people who watch the vlogs actually don't ride.

Thanks for the feedback guys, was just curious to see if this community at all overlapped with the youtube motovlog community.

Most social circles include one self centred self aggrandizing bore. Thru the miracle of modern technology one doesn't need to leave the comforts of home to enjoy this spectacle. Moto content is an added bonus. +1 for motovlogs.

I'm not sure if you're complimenting, or criticizing me here....
Personally never got into any vlogs, be it moto or anything else.

I find that the few motovloggers who provide new bike reviews to be valuable, and sometimes entertaining.

I watch and enjoy those live bike reviews by average Joes. If those are considered motovlogs, I'm a fan.

Fond memories of this guy who declared, after pinning the throttle on the BMW S1000R: IT'S A JIZZ MACHINE! IT'S A JIZZ MACHINE!

Before i got the bike, i was watching all the motovlogs.

After getting the bike im too busy riding?

Sometimes ill watch them just for ***** and giggles. There is this one guy who talks about how its all good for newbs to start on 1000cc sportbikes cuz he started on a Hayabusa and never crashed... all of his videos are him riding straight roads.

I've only watched one full vlog video because the vlogger was screaming while taking ***** on his bike. My gf did something similar and I wanted to find out why: we watched it together and she agreed with everything the vlogger was saying while on the back seat lol

Videos of people riding around,talking about motorcycle, cars or themselves? What is the point?

Videos of people riding around,talking about motorcycle, cars or themselves? What is the point?

For me the point is entertainment and sometimes some insight into a product, place or person. But you have to find the right vlogger to suit your style.

Just like anything else, I think if you're going to vlog it should be something interesting. I'm sure nobody wants to watch the same guy commute to the same place on the same roads the same time of the same day every week till the cows come home. But then, what do I know about vlogging?

Fond memories of this guy who declared, after pinning the throttle on the BMW S1000R: IT'S A JIZZ MACHINE! IT'S A JIZZ MACHINE!
Baron Von Grumble, vlog him!

I only like watching motovlogs in hopes of catching a crash. Call me a jerk I don't care.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom