Hey cruisers, why dont u wave at my sportbike? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey cruisers, why dont u wave at my sportbike?

Sexual tension would at least add something to the wave. But since there is none I stand my ground on my opinion. I care not if a stranger has a shared interest until I determine if I like said person through actual social interaction. Are we going to start waving at people if they have the same kind of smartphone?

Motorcycling is not a lifestyle to me. I am passionate to the extreme for it but I feel no need to wear clothing that identifies me as a motorcyclist when I am away from riding. I see no need to listen to the usual Hillbilly rock when I ride my cruiser, or slap on knee sliders when I am out on the sportbike.

A woman wearing club pants riding a sportbike is always pleasurable, yet still not wave worthy to me.

I might install a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube woman onto the passenger seat so I don't see any more whining threads about a guy who doesn't wave at you.

damn, didnt expect anyone to be so worked up on this thread. I made it as a joke LOL

damn, didnt expect anyone to be so worked up on this thread. I made it as a joke LOL

Im not worked up, I had extra time to post a wacky response and it came across too intense.

Scooter pilots don't get enough love. Those guys got balls (even the females) to ride something that small and insubstantial and slow in today's traffic. Srsly. I wave at 'em too. Just recently gave the thumbs-up to a guy riding a cool, mint little 50cc Puch moped. Why not?

If they're on two wheels and have an engine moving them, I acknowledge them.

If/ when I get my 50 cc scooter up and running for my daily commute, I look forward to your wave, Blackfin ?

Im not worked up, I had extra time to post a wacky response and it came across too intense.

Strangely enough, I did get that that was your intention. In response to a comment, though, I find I like people less after I meet them. So I will continue to wave ??

As a thread hijack, @Riding2TheGym; you lift, bro?

I'm sure he just goes to do Pilates and stretch. I'm glad to see someone who is passionate enough about training to have that as a screen name.

I'm sure he just goes to do Pilates and stretch. I'm glad to see someone who is passionate enough about training to have that as a screen name.

Well dammit, I'm changing mine to "Joe Ice Cream Pizza McDonalds MEATBALLS Bass" ?

Last edited:

b6771e9ae237479801b41cebf076f7a1e2b2feee2bec98634393c96bed71474d.jpg

Brethren+dost+thou+even+hoist_ad826c_5164886.jpg

I thought it was Ashley Madison for GEDs.

I have to admit I laughed in a most robust fashion upon learning Ashley Madison was hacked.

Theres a trio of hardleys i see on 24 often. They wave when i am wearing half helmet and leathet vest, not when im wearing my grey full jacket and bright red bell sena helmet... ill wave to anything, and yes that includes scooters and spyders cuz why the heck not!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom