Car Vs Motorcycle Road Rage | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Vs Motorcycle Road Rage

sad but... those are normal brampton drivers..

No way, In the land of Brampton, they would be passed by the guy on the motorcycle then claim whiplash followed by 25K in medical expenses and never work again..

From aggressor to victim in a heart beat. That rider is a saint.

Could be too that the rider knew he was as much on video as the perp. Any pounding after the old fart was down and passivated would likely have been seen as assault.

This makes me want to mount my GoPro to my helmet and record every ride. You just never know...

I had ******** come out of the car or try to block me when I filter sometimes. I just leave before **** gets ugly.

Last edited:
I have a feeling some how the rider will also get charged for something
Don't think so, Golom admitted to having 4 to 5 shots of Whiskey per subsequent news.

I have a feeling some how the rider will also get charged for something
It's just the way the article was written, it happens on every broadcast or article, somehow they always make it sound like the motorcycle is at fault.

No way, In the land of Brampton, they would be passed by the guy on the motorcycle then claim whiplash followed by 25K in medical expenses and never work again..

LOLZ! Like they were working already....

It's just the way the article was written, it happens on every broadcast or article, somehow they always make it sound like the motorcycle is at fault.

Glad the rider didn't get anything. The media seems to always vilify riders (sometimes rightfully so)

Wow. If somebody pushed my wife like that, who is about the same size and weight, that person would be going to the hospital in a critical care ambulance. Well handled by the rider.

EDIT: On a lighter note, I just saw that my precious picture and nearly ****** me pants.

Last edited:
Liquid courage is a dangerous thing. My wife called it right away. Being a nurse I guess she can spot it easily

That was some impressive restraint.....I don't know how the biker didn't go nutz....

Back
Top Bottom