Whats with Bikers and Yonge Street | GTAMotorcycle.com

Whats with Bikers and Yonge Street

slayerofsouls

Not sure what the allure is, last night I was walking down yonge street and saw the same group of riders riding up and down (I counted 4x in 1 hour). Only reason I noticed is someone had LEDs on their wheel.

Just curious, many more street to enjoy e.g., bay view, rosedale valley and mount pleasant road.

Not sure what the allure is, last night I was walking down yonge street and saw the same group of riders riding up and down (I counted 4x in 1 hour). Only reason I noticed is someone had LEDs on their wheel.

Just curious, many more street to enjoy e.g., bay view, rosedale valley and mount pleasant road.

It's to impress the chicks....

25 ish years ago, when I had a slammed Blazer, but was still not old enough for clubs, rolling up and down Yonge was the ish. Not exactly sure why, looking back. But many, many friday nights were spent that way.

Supercar owners tend to do the same, except on Yorkville

Cars and bikes have been doing that for generations. Probably in every major NA city. Just cruisin'. To see who's to see and to be seen by the other boys and girls.

Ahhh... memories of the poseurs outside the Yonge St Pizza Pizza just north of Dundas. The one with the big shiney Pizza Pizza sign. What ever happened to that? Was before Timmys became the hangout.

yea...to impress chicks they'll never stop and talk to, ****in bums...

I can get more broads normally on a 250 than I would riding up and down Yonge St. on a SS.

I actually got a few dates out of the Yonge street cruise.
One time stopped at the aforementioned Pizza Pizza, got back in my mom's minivan with my buddies, and two girls jumped in. Those were the days!

Ahhh... memories of the poseurs outside the Yonge St Pizza Pizza just north of Dundas. The one with the big shiney Pizza Pizza sign. What ever happened to that? Was before Timmys became the hangout.

I remember thinking those were the coolest guys ever, all attgatt with their SS bikes....until a guy I went to grade school with rolled by on a Fat Boy.

I have nothing to add except kudos for correctly spelling Yonge Street.

Bikes used to hang on Elm St. beside the Pizza Pizza, then the city made it no stopping. Also use to hang on Church just north of Carlton. Then later went up to Finch and Weston.

Back
Top Bottom