Race Dad kills other Race Dad...... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Race Dad kills other Race Dad......

wow. That's ridiculous.

This happens in all sports. I saw this when I was kart racing.
Some of these middle-aged under-achievers have all their hopes of their kids being the next great star of hockey, motocross, whatever.
It's really pathetic to watch.

Now a guy is dead, another is going to prison.

Some of these middle-aged under-achievers have all their hopes of their kids being the next great star of hockey, motocross, whatever.

Sad that someone died, but yeah, I see it all the time in stockcar racing, guys get upset and fight in the pits.

Once, I saw a guys wife get knocked out when she tried to get in the middle of it, another time, saw a 14yr old kid's uncle go after another driver with a sledge hammer.

That kid now drives in the Canadian Tire series.

anything like that and we kicked out the whole team, forever.

Paul Tracy's father was like that, and got banned from two kart clubs. When Tracy went to CART, the team banned his father from the garage.

Nobody wants to see anybody die, typically.

When I was a kid, there was a fight between two fathers on opposite sides ... This was NOVICE hockey. I was like 8 or 9 years old. I was directly involved with the play as well... pass came to me, might have been off side.. I think it probably was. Pass came from the kid who's uncle got in the fight.

So I go in and score.... dad on the other side of the arena starts screaming across the ice. Uncle of my buddy asks him to go outside, and they do. It was a multi-punch scrap, that ended with someone being thrown into the building wall.

I don't know how people get so crazy, but they sure do. I could see it a lot easier in racing, where lives are on the line, than other sports for sure.

When I was a kid, there was a fight between two fathers on opposite sides ... This was NOVICE hockey. I was like 8 or 9 years old. I was directly involved with the play as well... pass came to me, might have been off side.. I think it probably was. Pass came from the kid who's uncle got in the fight.

So I go in and score.... dad on the other side of the arena starts screaming across the ice. Uncle of my buddy asks him to go outside, and they do. It was a multi-punch scrap, that ended with someone being thrown into the building wall.

I don't know how people get so crazy, but they sure do. I could see it a lot easier in racing, where lives are on the line, than other sports for sure.

the mom's can be just as bad. I've seen a few moms go at it kid's hockey games....wtf?

anything like that and we kicked out the whole team, forever.

Paul Tracy's father was like that, and got banned from two kart clubs. When Tracy went to CART, the team banned his father from the garage.

Should have got banned...but "the Prodigy" seems to get special treatment because his family is well known in stock car racing in Canada

Back
Top Bottom