Newmarket & surrounding area meet up | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket & surrounding area meet up

i tried state farm they said i need about 5 years of driving experience i only have about 2 years with my g2 license (n)

5 years??

I went with State Farm last year and I got my first M2 license last year as well.

I am off to the Cruise Night car show. Hope to see some there tonight.

Well...hold on now. What's your driving record and experience? 10k is affuly high

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

thats what I'm saying!!! Lol I have a clean record no tickets or anything and I've had car insurance for now 2 years now that I passed my m2 thinking instance would of dropped it Hasn't sucks because I have my r6 sitting in my garage for a while now ��

What happen? Only one Super Sport bike and mine bike were at the Night cruise show tonight. There were a lot of motorcycle Harley Davidson bikes tonight. A few of the Harley bikers said that the Super Sport are too shy to be there tonight.

Next time bring out your SS bikes next week. ;)

thats what I'm saying!!! Lol I have a clean record no tickets or anything and I've had car insurance for now 2 years now that I passed my m2 thinking instance would of dropped it Hasn't sucks because I have my r6 sitting in my garage for a while now ��

What happen? Only one Super Sport bike and mine bike were at the Night cruise show tonight. There were a lot of motorcycle Harley Davidson bikes tonight. A few of the Harley bikers said that the Super Sport are too shy to be there tonight.

i wish i could be apart of it unforutanately i can't without my bike plated due to finding a good insurance price

What is this a bike meet? I'm not from the area

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

What is this a bike meet? I'm not from the area

Is for all cars, bikes...etc that they meet every Tuesday at Harvey's in front of Home Depot at this address 17860 Yonge Street, Newmarket start at 6pm.

Cause it it sucks and isn't a nice ride?

Is for all cars, bikes...etc that they meet every Tuesday at Harvey's in front of Home Depot at this address 17860 Yonge Street, Newmarket start at 6pm.

It's more of a classic car meet and a few Japanese cars. Funny how last few weeks I take the bike out thinking some SS riders may be there and nothing.

Cause it it sucks and isn't a nice ride?

If you dont like it. That is okay.

It's more of a classic car meet and a few Japanese cars. Funny how last few weeks I take the bike out thinking some SS riders may be there and nothing.

Yes indeed. If we show more SS about the meet. Others might show up and get to know each other more and that we can participate in other events/rides...etc learning from others.

Strada in Woodbridge is a good meet, huge turnout but they started charging

Strada in Woodbridge is a good meet, huge turnout but they started charging

?? Which one is this?

They have been doing it in the Le Jardin parking lot the past 2 weeks, you can follow @stradajbr on insta for more details

Thank you.
What night is that? Also, Woodbridge cruisers has a show tonight. WalMart next to Le Jardin. I should be there with my kids.

Thank you.
What night is that? Also, Woodbridge cruisers has a show tonight. WalMart next to Le Jardin. I should be there with my kids.
It's Tues or Thurs but it's mainly a car show, many sport bikes show up

Sunday July 26 @ 12:00 pm
pm McDonald's parking lot next to the Canadian tire I will be there for a bit if any is interested for a ride around.

Back
Top Bottom