Bought a Harley | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bought a Harley

SpazAB

Hi Everyone!

So i'm taking my motorcycle course in the next few days for my M2. Just to give you a break down on the details:

-25 years old
-G2/M2 (if all goes well)
-Clean driving record
-2005 Harley 883r

I'm planning on giving RidersPlus a call on monday (not open on the weekend) but just wanted your opinions/experience on which insurance companies/brokers i should also give a call that deals with harley's

Welcome to the forum!
There's a sticky thread regarding insurance, you should read through that, you'll get a lot of info there.
Don't bother with online, make calls.
Also, make sure to call some of the site advertisers like Surnet and Cornerstone -- people have had good quotes from them.

RidersPlus (Echelon) has worked out well for my HD's. A few guys I know also went with Mantha. Enjoy your 883r.

Welcome to the forum!
There's a sticky thread regarding insurance, you should read through that, you'll get a lot of info there.
Don't bother with online, make calls.
Also, make sure to call some of the site advertisers like Surnet and Cornerstone -- people have had good quotes from them.

I looked over that sticky but was a little hesitant to tackle that long list of contacts and was looking for a little more direct direction in terms of insuring harley specific bikes. I'm only assuming that each insurance company looks are harley's differently so I was just wondering which insurance companies I should put priority on. I'll be sure to add surfeit and cornerstone to the list! Thanks!

RidersPlus (Echelon) has worked out well for my HD's. A few guys I know also went with Mantha. Enjoy your 883r.

I heard a lot of good things about RidersPlus so i'm for sure going to contact them on monday. I'll try Mantha also! Thanks for the support!

Give Ian Sabatino a call at HUB international. They are a broker for a large number of insurance companies so they are usually pretty good at finding the best deal.

Saved me 700 a year on my car, and they were on par with Surnet and Dalton Timmis for motorcycle (the cheapest brokers i could find for motorcycle insurance).

They have some ads up on kijiji:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-insuran...l-motorcycle-insurance-great-rates/1087227504

you could also google paul south at surnet insurance. They are also really good for insurance, I was with them for a year before i switched to HUB international.

Back
Top Bottom