Toronto to Denver in 2 days? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto to Denver in 2 days?

I did it in under 23 hrs with 15 minutes rest every 300kms.

Will I do it again?

If I get a good enough Dare.

2 days is doable, 1st time i did it was 2 days and I was on a dual sport- with stock seat and less than 90miles/tank.

I abstain from coffee at least 2 weeks before the trip and wont take coffee during the ride until I really need it which is usually 4pm.

Last edited:
2 days is certainly doable, but the damage to your butt is going to be awesome.
When touring, I limit myself to 8 hours in the saddle. Stops for scenery and meals not included.
Going west, I like to start at 6 AM as you don't have the sun in your face. Going east is a 9 AM start.
I do not ride at night.

Coffee can upset your digestive system. Pepsi Max is easier in that respect and Starbucks has a dump in flavouring for your hydration system that has caffiene and tastes very refreshing.

fy15_via_strawlemon_refresher_0.jpg

Starbucks VIA Refreshers™ Strawberry Lemonade

Starbucks VIA Refreshers™ Strawberry Lemonade combines juicy strawberry and tart, sweet lemonade with hints of lavendar come together with green, unroasted coffee beans for a delicious strawberry lemonade-flavored energy boost. Light, juicy and thirst-quenching, with a natural boost of caffeine to reenergize you. Enjoy Starbucks VIA Refreshers™ wherever the moment takes you.

http://store.starbucks.com/starbucks-via-refreshers-strawberry-lemonade-011036799.html

Back
Top Bottom