Pan Am Opening Ceremonies = total crap | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pan Am Opening Ceremonies = total crap

What a load of crap. Why can’t we showcase all Canadians and why can’t we showcase that Toronto is a modern metropolis. Instead we showcase ancient pasts and have a bunch of “art” that needs to be explained by the commentator on TV to figure out what the hell is going on….

If I was running the show, it would have started with Rush playing YYZ, with the Morse Code following along on the big screen the first few times, then the morse code with the letters. That would have set the pace for blowing the doors off the place. Follow that with our many international stars, at least those willing to show up.

-.-- -.-- --.. -.-- -.-- --.. -.-- -.-- --.. Y Y Z Y Y Z

We have so much talent in this country and to the rest of the world we are people dancing around in the 1700s.

Why? For the same reason we are still using street cars.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

This is one of the best places in the world to live, I have lived in 3 continents including Africa, Europe and South and North America and god knows how many cities, stop bitching.... this is my public announcement, continue on

Last edited:
This is one of the best places in the world to live, I have lived in 3 continents including Africa, Europe and South and North America and god knows how many cities, stop bitching.... this is my public announcement, continue on

Where did you live?

Luanda, Carmona, Mozanbique, Lisbon, Oporto, Maracaibo, Puerto Ordas, Punto Fijo, Caracas, Puerto La Cruz, Margarita Island, Montreal and Toronto, I am sure I am missing a couple.
Where did you live?

Screw all of PanAm. Its all BS. Putting us all in misery for some third class games no one but CBC cares about!!

Back
Top Bottom