My dealings with MikeyMoto | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

My dealings with MikeyMoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a quick observation...

Anyone that hat replied to this thread did ANYONE go and see the bike? Because if you didn't be quiet!

I went to to see it and it was disclosed to me... So unless you did don't slander!!

I also find find it interesting that the OP hasn't been commenting on anything "mikeymoto" said.

Is it all true???? Munchie where are you?

A cracked subframe and and a cracked frame are two VERY different things, let's not be too quick to SLANDER shops because with 1000+ views your taking away bread and butter... And your thoughts could jeopardize someone finding a really good shop with people that care about service. And make their own judgment instead of being swayed.

and my Last question to the OP did YOU contact MIKEYMOTO after the situation? And ASK why? if it bothered you so much. Btw I'm not a squid been around the block more then once... My personal experience just as the OP is entitled... All I see is popcorn and lingering people that are just waiting to say something negative...

Braaaap

I don't think you get it. Or anyone else defending MM. OP doesnt care about getting the bike back. OP is upset about the description that was advertised. And then again for it being pulled and posted by someone else. He is trying to warn anyone that was interested that the history of the bike is sketchy and the ad doesn't say that (and he would know, he owned it).

Of course MM is going to tell the whole story now, he got caught in it.

This is why I rarely comment here because everyone is a ****en psycologist!!!!

whos defending? I asked who else went to see the bike? And you answer with irrelevant info

i didn't need your translation on what the OP SAID! As a matter of fact was wondering why he hasn't responded at all?

Point is it comes across to ME and that's my opinion not speculation of someone else... That OP is talking **** to try and make someone look bad when he was probably ( speculation) really nice to who he was trying to sell the bike to and now feels like he has been wronged.

More speculation... Maybe it was a copy and paste and when people saw the bike he would explain ithe history like he did to me? Is it sold? Where's the guy who bought it? Probably loves riding his new bike.

My my opinion again Op where are you? Because you not answering your own post just tells me your full of **** and trying to smear a name.

Im waiting in the background for you to reply OP I want to hear this.

I agree, we need to wait for OP, however you do realize that people have other things to do than read this forum day in and day out right? He's been out for 7 hours. Maybe he's out taking advantage of the nice weather? Are you here 24/7? I doubt it. I don't visit this forum for weeks at a time personally.

whos defending? I asked who else went to see the bike? And you answer with irrelevant info

i didn't need your translation on what the OP SAID! As a matter of fact was wondering why he hasn't responded at all?

Point is it comes across to ME and that's my opinion not speculation of someone else... That OP is talking **** to try and make someone look bad when he was probably ( speculation) really nice to who he was trying to sell the bike to and now feels like he has been wronged.

More speculation... Maybe it was a copy and paste and when people saw the bike he would explain ithe history like he did to me? Is it sold? Where's the guy who bought it? Probably loves riding his new bike.

My my opinion again Op where are you? Because you not answering your own post just tells me your full of **** and trying to smear a name.

I may be wrong here...but I believe the OPs intention was to NOT go see the bike because the ad(s) do/does not describe it as it actually was, a crashed bike that has been put back together by whatever means. The ad(s) I saw posted claimed a 'stock bike'. Nothing about one that had been crashed or frame fixed/replaced or fairings replaced/fixed/painted. The VIN matches the OPs VIN, according to what I read. If I look at that ad and go to see it I really wouldn't expect the seller to tell me, IN PERSON, all the things that happened to it. My 'speculation' is that the story is coming out ONLY because of this thread.

Which is the OPs sole purpose.

I don't think you get it. Or anyone else defending MM. OP doesnt care about getting the bike back. OP is upset about the description that was advertised. And then again for it being pulled and posted by someone else. He is trying to warn anyone that was interested that the history of the bike is sketchy and the ad doesn't say that (and he would know, he owned it).

If that's the case -- that the OP is just some sort of PSA -- then why this: "Mikey, you messed with the wrong dude. **** just got real. This is just the beginning."?

Judge, jury, executioner, psychologist and:happy1:

And why is it automatically assumed that i did not disclose the history to the person that purchased the bike ?? the current owner is the one in the other add selling the bike now ...call him your self and find out if i did......im pretty sure he has all the pics of the bike that i sent to him before the repair. And please find me an add anywhere that shows the history of a vehicle in its add....that stuff is usually disclosed either when asked for or before a potential sale or when the bike is being viewed.... FYI ive been OMVIC certified for over 15 years i know what im selling before i even sell it ..... i sell bikes to track guys and street guys and i see them at the track and my home all the time so if im so shady why am i not running and hiding after i sell these bikes...that facts are im not. most track bikes i sell were all salvaged bikes that were written off and after i fixed them they were more then safe to run multiple season at 250km/h ++ for years and years So before there is any assumption of how i sell a bike or repair , that might answer your questions before jumping frantically to a conclusion about my self.

and just for the other people that know so much about me, my life, and my business , and like to slander my product as well feel free to visit my facebook page to see video of me making my own parts ..... https://www.facebook.com/243229275701227/videos/vb.243229275701227/730090877015062/?type=2&theater

KJM
delfonic
yardi
inreb

im pretty sure you have never met me in person or came by my home shop or machine shop but i can assure you i dont live in china ....... and im not coming out to be disrespectful to any of you guys im just tellin it how it is.... i know there is similar stuff to mine avail over seas from chinese retailers ....so are brembo , galfer, ebc this is not a surprise ive been making my stuff since 2009 and its not the same stuff.....i have pro riders racing with my stuff for 3 seasons straight.... thats unheard of!! that wont be the case with the over seas stuff .

For the people on here that have actually met me in person before i thank you for your kind words......for the other people that are very opinionated about me, with out even knowing me or the facts its a shame ......

Last edited:
If that's the case -- that the OP is just some sort of PSA -- then why this: "Mikey, you messed with the wrong dude. **** just got real. This is just the beginning."?

ummmm are threats now allowed on GTAmotorcycle.com ? hmmmm

Anyone that hat replied to this thread did ANYONE go and see the bike? Because if you didn't be quiet!

I went to to see it and it was disclosed to me... So unless you did don't slander!!

I also find find it interesting that the OP hasn't been commenting on anything "mikeymoto" said.

A cracked subframe and and a cracked frame are two VERY different things, let's not be too quick to SLANDER shops because with 1000+ views your taking away bread and butter... And your thoughts could jeopardize someone finding a really good shop with people that care about service. And make their own judgment instead of being swayed.

and my Last question to the OP did YOU contact MIKEYMOTO after the situation? And ASK why? if it bothered you so much. Btw I'm not a squid been around the block more then once... My personal experience just as the OP is entitled... All I see is popcorn and lingering people that are just waiting to say something negative...

Braaaap

I owe you guys a response. I am out with the family. I will respond later tonight.

Thanks

Thanx for keeping me in the loop:eek:

I don't know the OP or MikeyMoto.

But MikeyMoto, you have to accept that the whole deal looks sketchy - at least to everybody who was not there in person. If a wholesaler would pay $3,000 for it, then let the wholesaler buy it. As soon as you buy it, it makes you look really bad - conflict of interest.

Somebody paid $3,000 in cash for the bike, who was it? And I mean, whose cash was it? The wholesaler's cash? Or yours?

Anyway, good luck to both, you have a lot of explaining to do.

Oh this just keeps getting better...

:violent1::violent1:

Im going to make some popcorn now... Because the level of stupidity just went up a notch. And stupidity like this you can't just find anywhere.

Ah this is good stuff. I've also heard about the china rotors except they were made of better steel apparently. Have no idea if its true.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

But I do admit to the unbiased person Mikey looks like the shady person.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Murchy was notified by mikeymoto .....yes Mikeymoto actually told murchy that he was stuck with his old bike. and even called him to touchbase with him about the situation. long story short- that the wholesaler no longer wanted the vehicle. so mikeymoto was stuck with the bike. Having acouple of cbr1000 race bikes, he is left with a lot of stock parts that are not used on the race bikes. mikeymoto repaired the bike and sold it.....do you think a 2008 cbr 1000 with new 2011 bodywork, new subframe, new fairing stay ,new rear sets, new clips ons, new grips and new rims is going to be passed off as a bike that wasn't ever down??????? Its extremely stupid to think one could think that the bike was all orig in this state with all these components being replaced its almost a given.

And what makes me sick to my stomach is when someone trys to threaten mikeymoto by saying "Mikey, you messed with the wrong dude. **** just got real. This is just the beginning." ????

Maybe mikeymoto should of said this is the price ....if you dont like it shove it.... but no, he gave you options .....options that mikeymoto even told you to take the weekend and think it over, to make your mind up before you make a final decision. Wow this guy sounds like a scammer to me too!!!

Pretty much all mikeymotos business is based on referrals, its not new that mikeymoto will sometime buy salvage bikes now and then and sell them as track bike and/or part them out. And all of my customers are informed exactly what they are buying. When something is junk it goes in the garbage, when something is good it is kept. even with the wheel that was scratched up on the bike both were replaced with newer wheels.

Fyi I am mikeymoto so thats why i am so informed about this situation .....getting about 20 msgs from customers about some guy talking negatively about me on here because they know the whats being said is false.... i have always been an upfront guy with all my customers , and people that have ACTUALLY met me know what im about.... its crazy to think some people above that have never met or heard about me before have no problem making comments about how i do business and all of a sudden know how i operate my busnesses .

Its really unfortunate that murchy has gotten this vibe from me, about this situation and has the need for some type of retaliation because he felt he got scammed...

if that really was the case, i wouldn't of went out of my way to call and contact you repeatedly to touch base with you about the whole situation before it was one .

Try to help out a fellow rider and it goes to this extreme .... Sad

As promised, here is my response:

Yes i was notified about the bike. But, lets be clear here, I was notified after 1 month when i reached out to you to inquire about some maintenance stuff for the Daytona. But again, i don't care if the wholesaler did not show. Or even if he did, so you say. I have all the texts saved.

To someone that knows the difference between a 2008 and a 2011, yes they would wonder why the different body work and would ask the relevant questions. But to someone who does not know much about bikes but is in the market for a CBR, he wouldn't know a thing.

Again MikeyMoto, why did you advertise the bike with no indication that it was dropped? And the frame was tig welded? Etc etc etc....

This was bike was dropped twice. The frame repaired twice. Once by the previous owner and now by you. What about the dent in the gas tank? Nothing was mentioned.

Why are you hiding all this? To make a profit? I don't care how much $$$ you make on it. What i do care is, the honest individuals out there could get screwed because your ad seems like the bike is flawless.

It pisses me off knowing you a mechanic and providing a service to the public, yet you're so dishonest. What else have you done and gotten away with?

That screenshot i took of the ad sums this whole thing up.

Again, you keep harping on the fact that you gave me options. I agree on this, but don't stray. Stay focused on the real issue here. Why the lies in the ad?

Yes, we exchanged texts. Yes, we spoke on the phone. However, i still have not gotten a clear answer as to why the fake ad?

And please don't assume people supposed to know ****.

Just as additional info, I had someone go look at the bike in Woodbridge. The VIN is confirmed to be the same. As a matter of fact, i spoke to Tony (supposedly the new owner). And not once did he mention the bike was crashed. The strange thing is, he told me he bought it last Dec (lies). Then he back tracked and told me he bought it early spring(lies)...

He praised how clean the bike is. And it's in mint condition. In your text to me, you told me this dude had +50 bikes in his lifetime, yet he didn't even know much about the bike. Weird.

He failed to tell me that he bought it from MikeyMoto. In fact, he told me, he forgot the guys name - LOL.

Seems like this dude is selling the bike for you with all the lies.

Braaaap

Man, i have a family and other things to take care off. I'm not here 24/7.

I replied, please see my reply.

Subframe was bent.

The frame was cracked and repaired twice. Once by the previous owner and now by Mikey.

All it takes is to get greedy and and try to profit on buyers that are uneducated. This post is to let the community know and be aware when purchasing a used bike.

Yes Mikey and I discussed but i did not get the answers i need. Besides, i want the next owner to be well aware what he is buying before paying top dollar for this bike. Hopefully this message gets around and people are informed.

Again MikeyMoto, why did you advertise the bike with no indication that it was dropped? And the frame was tig welded? Etc etc etc....

This was bike was dropped twice. The frame repaired twice. Once by the previous owner and now by you. What about the dent in the gas tank? Nothing was mentioned.

A few questions....

I read both ads and I don't see it stated in either one that the bike had never been dropped. Where is the claim that the bike had never been dropped or never crashed? What exactly in the ad is fake or a lie?

Where is you confirmation that the frame was repaired and not replaced? Where is your confirmation that the tank was not replaced?

Do you have any proof whatsoever that the damaged parts were not replaced with good parts?

you must be angry with your family and your taking on it on someone on the forum.

Besides dropping a bike isn't the end of for selling a bike. My vfr most defiantly has been dropped(not by me),but there isn't any issues other than a little rash. If there was any other damage ie. handle, etc it's been long repaired with factory parts. Even cheaper for a shop who gets it wholesale from a junkyard,etc . A subframe is pretty easy to replace btw. It might cost you a few hundred in labour alone, but to someone who has skill etc., the cost is the part (cheap for him), and only his time.

A frame being welded I'd have no problem with if done professionally and not some guy. You can judge by seeing the weld in person.

THE OP is butt hurt from a big black johnson is all I see here folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom