Idiot - Riding up the shoulder of the Allen | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Idiot - Riding up the shoulder of the Allen

Join the dark side, Gtam hooligan folk

2468753a1f62b9cc0c832892305275ec.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I was coming back from Port Huron last night and there was a big line up at the toll booths for the Bluewater Bridge. I was in an open lane when I saw the line up so I changed into that lane and got in line. 4 cars behind me did the same.

Several other cars passed us staying in the open lane. Oblivious to the fact that they were bypassing the line.... So when they crested the hill and realized they were not in a line for an open booth they tried to cut in. I'm happy to say that nobody let them in and they were stuck in no man's land for a while.

True story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was coming back from Port Huron last night and there was a big line up at the toll booths for the Bluewater Bridge. I was in an open lane when I saw the line up so I changed into that lane and got in line. 4 cars behind me did the same.

Several other cars passed us staying in the open lane. Oblivious to the fact that they were bypassing the line.... So when they crested the hill and realized they were not in a line for an open booth they tried to cut in. I'm happy to say that nobody let them in and they were stuck in no man's land for a while.

True story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir are the real MVP

Back
Top Bottom