Letter to the Jackass that rides on the shoulder in rush our traffic | GTAMotorcycle.com

Letter to the Jackass that rides on the shoulder in rush our traffic

JZ67

Site Supporter
Dear Dumbass;

Every morning for the past week, I have witnessed you riding at stupid speed passing traffic using the shoulder lane. You usually pass me on the 401 westbound near Neilson Road at around 8 am-ish.

The other morning as you were blowing past traffic, you decided to merge into the inside lane in front of a bus. I am pretty sure that you scared the **** out of the bus driver and the commuter that was changing lanes from the middle lane in front of the bus as well. You nearly bought the farm then.

For all I know, you could have just been told that you are terminally ill and you figure **** it, I'm going full retard on this bike...but then again, I don't think you would have chosen a lower cc bike like the KTM RC390 that it appears to be what you are riding. Looks like that bike could be a ton of fun though.

So here's an idea for you. Admit to yourself that you are simply too stupid to share the same air as the rest of us that take this sport seriously and sell the machine to someone that has the respect it deserves. If you choose otherwise, at least think of the hell you are going to put your mother through when she is staring at your cold sack of bones in the casket you will be accommodating sooner than later.

Tough love and all that ****.
JZ67

Ha.

Last summer while coming through Toronto on my way home from Shannonville (in my truck towing a 22' trailer) I had some equally smart individual pass me on the RH shoulder. He hit a recessed sewer grate and almost went over the handlebars right in front of me.

The most interesting part is that traffic wasn't going all that slow. I was doing about 90kph at the time.

People are smart.

See a few of those. Considering it's a regular rider just report to opp and watch how quick they will be waiting next few days.

If you have the plate, report it to the OPP. At the very least, it goes on file and if they receive multiple complaints they'll follow up and knock on their door.

Or come to LnL one week and find it, there's only a handful of RC390s out there.

Sounds dangerous with those skinny tires.
I can't believe people ride bikes with less than 180s :D

Op try to get the plate and report it. By the sounds of it though perhaps a merging vehicle or someone raging will take care of the situation. I never understood why people think it's acceptable to ride like this.

I see the same guys riding the 401 WB shoulder every morning going to work. You sure it isn't an RC8? I also see the same CBR600 as well.

Wow, this thread has been up all day and no one has posted yet defending these people? Is this still GTAM? lol

Theres another one in the morning around 510am going wb by kenedy. Riding shoulder + lane splitting.

I see the same guys riding the 401 WB shoulder every morning going to work. You sure it isn't an RC8? I also see the same CBR600 as well.

Hey, it's entirely possible that it is an RC8. I'm usually in one of the left lanes not moving and this cum sock usually rides on the shoulder and zips by pretty quickly. With his/her speed and the other vehicles obstructing my full view of his bike, I can't be 100% certain it is an RC390. Definitely looks like a KTM though.

There is another guy that lane splits on a sport bike but again, he's moving quickly and usually flashes past before I can get a good look. Don't see this guy that often.

Wow, this thread has been up all day and no one has posted yet defending these people? Is this still GTAM? lol

I fully expected someone to defend the rider. Hoping they don't though, this rider's behaviour is going to land him/her dead unless they change their habits.

Hey, it's entirely possible that it is an RC8. I'm usually in one of the left lanes not moving and this cum sock usually rides on the shoulder and zips by pretty quickly. With his/her speed and the other vehicles obstructing my full view of his bike, I can't be 100% certain it is an RC390. Definitely looks like a KTM though.

There is another guy that lane splits on a sport bike but again, he's moving quickly and usually flashes past before I can get a good look. Don't see this guy that often.

If it's between 7 am - 8 am, then it's an RC8 for sure. He's usually lane splitting and riding on the shoulder. Funny enough, he/she works across from my building.

How do people get away with this stuff every day? I lane filtered once at a traffic light at a snail pace and got caught. FML

i wonder if it's the same guy who posted that he wants to upgrade to a liter bike as his second bike...apparently he just bought the KTM 390 a few weeks ago...hmmmm :D

i wonder if it's the same guy who posted that he wants to upgrade to a liter bike as his second bike...apparently he just bought the KTM 390 a few weeks ago...hmmmm :D
Bhahahahaa!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Next time you see him hang out a bit in the shoulder. Usually works on cars trying to pass on the shoulder.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Or don't I don't understand pulling dick moves like posted above you are not the police let them deal wit it. Don't be angry or jealous that someone is doing something you can't do or choose not to.

sent from a device using a program

Back
Top Bottom