Close call with CHP Cruiser | GTAMotorcycle.com

Close call with CHP Cruiser

Pretty scary. Although lane splitting is allowed in California, I would have used a little bit more caution when approaching flashing CHP lights...

Any idea why I'm only seeing one half of the video frame? Same thing with "the worst deals gap" ride video.

Any idea why I'm only seeing one half of the video frame? Same thing with "the worst deals gap" ride video.

You've got some kind of hardware acceleration issue. What kind of browser & computer are you using?

I know the camera's wide angle makes things look tighter than they really are, but watching this give me anxiety.

Safari on an iPad

How old is the iPad? If it's something that has an old version of iOS you're probably SOL... installing the Youtube app from the Apple store (not the app that came on it) will improve things if you watch videos directly in the app.

How old is the iPad? If it's something that has an old version of iOS you're probably SOL... installing the Youtube app from the Apple store (not the app that came on it) will improve things if you watch videos directly in the app.

Sorry to hijack thread.
ipad2 with latest iOS.

I get the same results with only half video on windows 7 using FF. I just click on the video title and watch it at YouTube's site.

I have the same problem. Its cuz of that commercial on the right side.

Pretty scary. Although lane splitting is allowed in California, I would have used a little bit more caution when approaching flashing CHP lights...

I really enjoyed lane splitting in Cali when I
rode out there last year. But I talked to a few CHP motorcycle officers and lots of bikers down there and everyone knows you are to split between cars or to the left, you are not supposed to split to the right or on the shoulder because of debris, emergency access, and established convention.

Yup, a lot of videos appear cropped because they're overlapped by an advertising box next to them. Like FJR said, just click on the title and watch it on YouTube.

As for the video, at 1:18 the rider did the same thing as the cop, but he lucked out as no one was there to run into.

Back
Top Bottom