Is there anything cooler than us bikers cruising down the DVP HOV lane in the AM? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is there anything cooler than us bikers cruising down the DVP HOV lane in the AM?

Yeah only took 65 inutes to get from Steeles and 404 to DVP HOV lanes... glad it exisited for the 1.5 km to Lawrence... Now I recall why I avoid Toronto and the GTA 400 series at all costs

Fast way between Steeles and Lawrence - stick to the right lanes and get off at Sheppard, take Fairvew mall Drive to right at Sheppard, on to Don Mills (use HOV) to Lawrence. Learned this from Waze.

Don Mills HOV starts at Finch, but i usually peel off the 404 at Steeles and go down Don Mills to Lawrence.

Don Mills HOV starts at Finch, but i usually peel off the 404 at Steeles and go down Don Mills to Lawrence.

Steeles is a nightmare exit in the morning rush hour to go right.

Finch is the best choice methinks.

Steeles is a nightmare exit in the morning rush hour to go right.

Finch is the best choice methinks.

Past few days it's been good, for me when i'm on the 404 it starts backing before Finch so i save a couple of minutes getting off at Steeles.

It makes me singing.

So if you see a biker singing down the HOV lane. That's me.

2 months of easy commute FTW.

Even though i can't in sauga, i just take lakeshore to dixie to qew (for like 1km) and then BOOM SHAKALAKA, so lonnnng suckers

Back
Top Bottom