Is there anything cooler than us bikers cruising down the DVP HOV lane in the AM? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is there anything cooler than us bikers cruising down the DVP HOV lane in the AM?

Every morning.
Truth be told, it's not that busy at 5:30am anyways. But going home, oh yeah! Seeing a lot of bikes on the road. A couple of bike cops passed me on the shoulder and gave me the thumbs up. I could get used to this.

I'm loving it taking the gardner to downtown Toronto. Still an absolute pain in the ass I can't get into it until I'm out of Mississauga (wtf is that all about?) I thought a screwed up the other day when OPP bike cops came zooming up to me, but then they passed me to bust the car in front of me. Whew! ?

yes, riding outside the GTA

yes, riding outside the GTA

+1000 not ever having to worry which of the 5,000 cars in the next lane will dart out and try to take me out. Glad Toronto got the Pan AM games just yet another
reason on a LONG list or reasons not to ever go into the city

+1000 not ever having to worry which of the 5,000 cars in the next lane will dart out and try to take me out. Glad Toronto got the Pan AM games just yet another
reason on a LONG list or reasons not to ever go into the city

I'm glad they got it as a lot of the infrastructure (talking about a roads here) got fixed up etc :) and a new Swimming pool at MorningSide/401 :)

Also, we can see how "world class" this city really is :rolleyes: lmao

Downtown represent!

What's a commute?

:cool:

giphy.gif

#dealwithit

I'm glad they got it as a lot of the infrastructure (talking about a roads here) got fixed up etc :) and a new Swimming pool at MorningSide/401 :)

Also, we can see how "world class" this city really is :rolleyes: lmao

You should see how they are trying to tidy up Hamilton, talk about lipstick on a pig.
All these signs make me hungry. They lie, there is no ham.

CJFeNGBWoAAX46I.jpg

Yeah only took 65 inutes to get from Steeles and 404 to DVP HOV lanes... glad it exisited for the 1.5 km to Lawrence... Now I recall why I avoid Toronto and the GTA 400 series at all costs

Flew down today...kind of nerve wracking at times since you're doing 100 and the lane beside you is stopped most times - just waiting for that head turner to rabbit into the lane.

Fast way between Steeles and Lawrence - stick to the right lanes and get off at Sheppard, take Fairvew mall Drive to right at Sheppard, on to Don Mills (use HOV) to Lawrence. Learned this from Waze.

Yeah only took 65 inutes to get from Steeles and 404 to DVP HOV lanes... glad it exisited for the 1.5 km to Lawrence... Now I recall why I avoid Toronto and the GTA 400 series at all costs

Back
Top Bottom