Chain and sprocket deals? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chain and sprocket deals?

jc100

I'm looking for a good chain and sprocket deal for a litre bike, 530 chain. Anyone bought a kit recently for a good price from anywhere? From what I've been reading DID X rings are what I should be looking for but if anyone else has an opinion I'd be all ears.

I kind of like the look of the Supersprox stuff too but that's not essential.

I'm looking for a good chain and sprocket deal for a litre bike, 530 chain. Anyone bought a kit recently for a good price from anywhere? From what I've been reading DID X rings are what I should be looking for but if anyone else has an opinion I'd be all ears.

I kind of like the look of the Supersprox stuff too but that's not essential.
Why buy a 530??? Makes NO sense.

Best chain/sprocket kit on the planet: http://superbikesupply.com/mm5/merc...20-yamaha&Category_Code=520-conversion-yamaha

With our weak dollar Id try to find a domestic vendor.

Call Tony at Bluestreak Racing and tell him what you're looking for. I'm sure he'll be able to match or beat any other deal you can find online.

Link in my signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if the dollar would stop being so bad motomummy is awesome for chain kits. Bluestreak is where I'd go currently.

Any name brand should be ok. I am running an EK chain

Went for a break in the U.S. for a few days and picked up a chain and sprockets while there from sprocket centre ( or something like that) came out more or less same as in Canada for a better quality chain but without the tax...so actually 13% cheaper. Similar kit in Canada was with a lower quality chain. As for 530 vs 520 the difference in price was negligible and I figured the chain would be a bit stronger as 530 so why not stay with OEM size.

I stayed with a 525 because I ride a bit. I really won't notice 8 ounce difference in weight

Back
Top Bottom