Twin Seasons Recreation - Fair Service, Fair Prices | GTAMotorcycle.com

Twin Seasons Recreation - Fair Service, Fair Prices

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Had to get new tires for my 2011 Honda. I ordered the ties I wanted online, prior to delivery I called a few local places for prices to have them installed.

Honda Dealership - 150
Twin Seasons - 135
Riders Choice - 120

Being that Twin Seasons is less than a KM from where I live I decided to go there, so I called back to arrange an appointment.
While on the phone the person I spoke with asked if i could bring the bike in for an inspection (just in case it needed parts they could order them proactive)
So I brought the bike it and they gave it an inspection and told me it was in great shape and see me next week for the tire change.

Bringing the bike in the following week, they did the change in a few hours ( I was not in a rush ) and called as soon as it was done. They also praised my choice of products and the maintenance and upkeep on my bike.
I left feeling pretty good ( Since I do 90% of the maintenance )

All in all a very professional and fair service from a local shop.

:)

I was just over at Twin Seasons this past Thursday and the service was good. Same story as above, went for a tire swap (tires purchased online), but with an added safety inspection.

Gentleman behind the counter (Denny or Dan, I forget, and I apologize) was to the point during the whole transaction, which I appreciate infinitely. I'm only a season young and I've already had my share of worse, I'd gladly go here again.

I'm on the north-west end of Brampton and I'm glad these guys are close by.

Last edited:
Denny, "El Jefe" has been in the business for years (once upon a time he had built a NOX V-Max). I recall that he would take on any bike that had any problem and make good.
Some shops will not repair older bikes.

Denny, "El Jefe" has been in the business for years (once upon a time he had built a NOX V-Max).
Back in the 90s did he go to bike nights, (Fri and Sat ) I think it was Weston road north, there was a Subway Sub shop in the plaza. I remember seeing a V-max with NOZ there all the time. I thought, this guy must be crazy. Then all the bikes would go do the ramps and then race all night at Explorer Drive, or something like that. My friend had a GXR 1100 with NOZ and then later he put a turbo on it. The cops would come at 4 or 5 am and kick us all out of there. Crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom