The Contest Thread | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

*** EXPIRED ***

Win a night out to see Grease the musical!
Prize includes hotel, dinner, meet n greet, vip party, photo shoot.
(I freaking love Grease!)
Multiple Entries Ends 11/4/17
Referral link: *http://woobox.com/apsfx3/jhn236

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks again to everyone who has been contributing to this thread.
I haven't been that active with sharing here as of late, and I hope to be better at it in the new year. For now, however, Christmas giveaways are in full swing everywhere so I will be focusing my attention there.
Feel free to follow me on Twitter @joeebass or FB Joey Bas to see all the contests. And feel free to tag me in contests too!

Oh, as a side note: a few weeks back my text to win group cleaned up with some olg gift cards, winning at least half of the prizes that were given out. If anyone is interested, pm me your real name and cell phone #.

Good luck all!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Not a contest but free stuff regardless. Put your email into Loblawscard.ca and become eligible to get a 25 dollar gift card since they were caught price fixing bread.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Just an update about my Text To Win group. Winnings for our group of 67 over the last 2 weeks.
I and 2 others won trips to Florida.
5 people won $100 olg gift cards
7 people won tix to Hotel California at the Living Arts Centre

Doing another add to my group tonight.
Pm me name and cell # if you are interested.
Most are GTA. Some Hamilton. Some London.
All of these are free to enter UNLESS you are with Freedom Mobile

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

What’s the issue with Freedom Joe?

What’s the issue with Freedom Joe?
Freedom is the one carrier that considers the texts to the shortcodes as "premium messages". So even if you have an unlimited texting plan, they tack on a $0.10 charge per text. Not a big deal if you send one or two, but most contests are daily entry with a max of 25 per day. Multiple that with 5 or 6 daily contests....and it can get expensive. I have yet to encounter any other carrier doing this.

Not a contest but free stuff regardless. Put your email into Loblawscard.ca and become eligible to get a 25 dollar gift card since they were caught price fixing bread.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

good reminder, registration is open

Not gonna say who (unless they want to)....but another GTAM member is going to Florida thanks to text to win!

....so they gave away 13 trips to Florida and 5 winners are members of my text to win group! Yup. The winner tonight was as well!

Joe Bass wins everything! Now he's winning contests on Twitter!

Enjoy the bike show, bud.

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom