The Contest Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Hey everyone. I enter a lot of contests, and have won my fair share of prizes. I also believe in good karma, by sharing those opportunities. I have, in the past, created posts of contests, but thought it might be better to just have a dedicated thread.
I will stick to motorcycle / car/ sled etc. contests, and ones that relate to them ie. trips to NASCAR races
Please feel free to add any you find. I will also try to post as much info/ links as I can.
Good luck, and I hope someone here wins big!

Edit 9/27/17
All contest types are welcome, but especially moto related.
Please:
-List type of entry (single/ daily/ multiple)
-List contest end date
-Inform if it is a referral link that gets you bonus entries (no big deal, just nice to know)
-Please go back and edit posts when the contest is over

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Text to win contest.
Win a 2015 Mustang from Rockstar (I think). Text "RTR" to 100100. Daily entry. Ends 08/13/15

***contest ended ***

Last edited:

Someone has to tell me what that means ^^^^
I fear that it's the same thing most girls in high school were thinking when I asked them out ?

Someone has to tell me what that means ^^^^
I fear that it's the same thing most girls in high school were thinking when I asked them out 

*too busy lmfao to type anything useful*

Last edited:
Win a Fiat 500X! Upload a selfie with a Fiat and/ or Jones soda product to Twitter or Instagram using #jonesinforafiat500x Can also upload a picture to jonessoda.com
Weekly entry.
Ends Nov.1

Good luck!
* * * contest ended * * *

Last edited:
You've lost me...granted, I'm on some painkillers right now, plus I'm generally not that intelligent.

Last edited:
Joe I can't thank you enough for this thread. Hopefully I actually win something here.

Also how do you find all these?

Joe I can't thank you enough for this thread. Hopefully I actually win something here.

Also how do you find all these?

I sign up to some contest sites. I also follow a lot of mommy/ daddy blogs on Twitter. I also get a LOT of spam.

Tip: Create an email just for contest entries, so that you don't clog up your regular email. And check it regularly. Almost lost out on a $500~ prize because I didn't check the emails for a few days.
And I hope you win something too. Enter daily for the ones that let you.

Back
Top Bottom