Looking for dirtbike friends | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for dirtbike friends

Frost420

From hamilton. Looking for people to ride with on a regular basis or occassional. I am obviously willing to tow my bike to locations to ride since there is not much in hamilton (just got $430 in tickets from hamilton police for riding back roads) pm me or text 905-749-9858

Last edited:
Have you joined the OFTR? That would be the first step because the closest best riding would be Simcoe County Forests. Go check out SCORRA.ca and maybe even ODSC.on.ca. The first being just dirt bike, and the latter being a mix of dirt bikes and dual sports.

Plus there's Steel City Riders you could join. http://steelcityriders.ca

I would also suggest Rallyconnex. They put on top knotch events and you will meet a ton of people.

Thanks for your advice guys. I found a very good spot to ride near brantford. I will be going out tomorrow if anyone wants to join

From hamilton. Looking for people to ride with on a regular basis or occassional. I am obviously willing to tow my bike to locations to ride since there is not much in hamilton (just got $430 in tickets from hamilton police for riding back roads) pm me or text 905-749-9858

Listen I don't have a dirt bike but i am just looking for friends... Will you be my friend?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Back
Top Bottom