Changing an address temporarily? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Changing an address temporarily?

油井緋色

Site Supporter
I will be frank:

I want to change my driver license's address for literally a day or two to sign up for a corporate GoodLife membership through a friend.

However, I do not want this to screw up insurance. Does anyone know the policies around this or should I call insurance and ask them what I want to do? lol

Yer kidding right???? If not, just change your DL, don't worry about the ins. cause you'll be switching it back within a week.

Yer kidding right???? If not, just change your DL, don't worry about the ins. cause you'll be switching it back within a week.

No I'm not lol Save over 50% of the regular price. Might as well let the Chinese Jew in me come out.

油井緋色;2324834 said:
No I'm not lol Save over 50% of the regular price. Might as well let the Chinese Jew in me come out.

So you will only be overpaying by 25% :p
Yeah, do the switch. Switch it back. Mum's the word.

If your only changing it literally for two days then no need to inform insurance.

Just like you don't inform insurance if you go to Jamaica for a wekk long vacation.

You could theoritcally go to MTO switch in the mornign photocopy your DL, (this should be sufficent for gym), then switch it back just tell MTO, (as they may ask) you were going to be moving in with a room mate and the deal collapsed. so no move.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom