UofT approves course incl anti-vax & meditation shrinks tumors by quantum physics | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

UofT approves course incl anti-vax & meditation shrinks tumors by quantum physics

Re: UofT approves course incl anti-vax & meditation shrinks tumors by quantum physics

I'm still trying to find my course...Alchemy 101 - how to turn lead into gold...

Re: UofT approves course incl anti-vax & meditation shrinks tumors by quantum physics

we will kill ourselves off much quicker than the dinosaurs, but in the meantime we need to figure out how to pay pensions for all the retired Canadians and keep the buckets full for all those that dream of retirement and provide health care and security for the citizens that don't want things like Isis running around. Yes this is over simplified.

And all the treehugging is important, global warming is a real thing. Our carbon footprint is out of line with global expectations. I'm very glad I saw a hammerhead shark on my vacation in May, they are down 60% in the last decade, they are harder to find.

But Harper gets running the country for today is almost as important as tomorrow. Because if we follow all the Dave Suzuki crowd we will be Greece. The oils sands are a mess, and yes I've been there to. But its a needed mess regardless of what Neil Young says.

Oh look, I seem to have finished my drink, cheerio!

It will be an interesting election.

Last edited:

If you were an idealistic 20 year old kid id find it amusing. But you're not.

Last time he alluded to the fact that I'm younger than him so my arguments carry no merit. Needless to say I didn't bother arguing with him.

Back on topic, if we were to think only of the carbon footprint we would not prosper as a country. Industry is important to push a country forward

Lif we were to think only of the carbon footprint we would not prosper as a country. Industry is important to push a country forward

Sure but not leaving a terrible environmental situation is important too. Remember "Industry" fought to keep lead in gasoline despite the terrible health side affects it was causing and supporters of leaded gasoline said the same things. They will adapt to laws that require less emissions and so will we and there is tones of money to be made in the renewable sector.

Mind you its honestly a moot point now I think we are really close or passed the point of being able to undo the worst of the greenhouse gas effect

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom