Motorcyclist dies in 2-vehicle crash in Etobicoke | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist dies in 2-vehicle crash in Etobicoke

matthew

Site Supporter
http://www.680news.com/2015/07/06/motorcyclist-dies-in-2-vehicle-crash-in-etobicoke/

A 29-year-old man is dead after the motorcycle he was riding collided with a car in Etobicoke.
The crash occurred on Kipling Avenue at Jutland Road, north of the Queensway, just after midnight on Monday.
Police said it’s not clear which directions either vehicle was going but the car turned in front of the bike, causing the motorcyclist to hit the car and burst into flames.
The motorcyclist died at the scene.
Two people in the car were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Kipling was closed in both directions from North Queen Street to Norseman Street, but has since reopened

July 6, 2015 — Etobicoke. Motorcycle vs SUV

A male motorcyclist has died after a collision in Etobicoke overnight, Toronto police confirm.
Police say the motorcyclist was driving at a high speed heading northbound on Kipling Avenue at Jutland Road shortly after midnight when a BMW SUV travelling southbound turned into the motorcycle's path.
The impact caused the bike to burst into flames, police said.
The motorcyclist, who believed to be in his late 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene and paramedics say two other patients were transported to a trauma centre in stable condition.
The cause of accident is still being investigated.

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/mal...ter-colliding-with-suv-in-etobicoke-1.2455331

Rip.

That's the second motorcycle death in that exact intersection in the past year.

I live near by and use Kipling car wash and even pulling out of Jutland to Kipling in my car is crazy. Busy area. Maybe it's time for a street light

RIP Rider.

I know that area well and it's a cluster **** during the day with all the traffic off North Queen, Jutland, and side roads and businesses coming in/out.

Re: July 6, 2015 — Etobicoke. Motorcycle vs SUV

RIP rider. Used to commute to that part of the city bad area for people not paying attention.

Re: July 6, 2015 — Etobicoke. Motorcycle vs SUV

Condolences to friends and family

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom