Any where to order online OEM Suzuki parts in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any where to order online OEM Suzuki parts in Canada

DJM

Site Supporter
My buddy had his driveshaft fail on his Suzuki M50, almost got ran over when it let go in the hammer lane in heavy 401 traffic. Have the final drive disassembled at my place, looks like the driveshaft spline rusted and stripped out where it meets the differential pinion.

I do not have a good relationship with the only local dealer so looking to order online, just need a good recommendation.

Canadasmotorcycle.com

If you do not have a good relationship with your local dealer and you cannot find it online, why not try the next closest dealer? Has to be worth a drive if you want to keep riding this year still.

Two Wheel Motorsports gives good prices through this forum and appear to be a Suzuki dealer. They match or beat the US most of the time for my Aprilia parts.

Try MR cycle is the US. I know it sucks to spend money across the border but when stuff is back ordered in Canada then you really have little choice. I ordered tons of parts from them which were back ordered from local dealers and found their prices were low enough that after shipping, exchange rate, and brokerage fees I still saved money, and received my parts within 7 days as opposed to 6 weeks. If it's in stock somewhere at a Suzuki warehouse in the states then they can get it with 2 days and ship it to you same day.

Not sure who your local dealer is, but Snow City can order you OEM Suzuki stuff.

I've used them about a dozen times and they seem to be running a tight ship over there.

Not sure who your local dealer is, but Snow City can order you OEM Suzuki stuff.

I've used them about a dozen times and they seem to be running a tight ship over there.

+1. Snow City supplies a lot of shops with OEM parts when needed on customer bikes. Browse through the bike's online fiche and either ship it or pick it up yourself. Great service.

Ready powersports and Brampton powersports are both auth'd Suzuki dealers and i know you said in Canada, but sometimes that just isnt possible. try partzilla, flat rate shipping and its fast.

2 yrs ago i broke a sensor (self inflicted) on my Honda over the winter while doing some other work on it, in early march Ready Powersports said 4-6 month wait for it...the bike wont run without a cam position sensor so that wouldnt be a option...our season would be over, i kid you not i would have bought a new bike if i would have had to wait 4-6 months to get her to start. i scooped up a used one from a bike being parted out from the states as a backup (along with a handful of other spare electronics...ecu etc...always good to have spare parts on hand..) and ordered one from partzilla. both the used one and the new one came in under 2 weeks.
nevermind that the sensor from the states was $25 and in Canada it was something like $90, cost isnt a factor when you are in a rush but the time frame for some stuff is just insane here.
ive actually ordered a couple parts online and similar ones for diff bikes locally at the exact same time, i kid you not i had the one from the states at my house in 4 days and the one i bought and paid for locally show up 5 months later. if im not give a guaranteed timeline ill be going elsewhere, cant always support local as much as i try to.

edit-
ive also used burlington cycle for Kawi parts and they have always been reasonable. not sure if they deal with suzuki offhand.

DJM,

If you find the parts in the GTA, I can save you the shipping and bring them down your way.

Let me know.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. I ended up going to the local dealer after hearing from an acquaintance that the long time parts guy, the one that I had major issues with and vowed never to return, was no longer in the employ there. Long story short, I was treated very well and parts are on the way. Rather expensive repair but it will be like new again.

+1. Snow City supplies a lot of shops with OEM parts when needed on customer bikes. Browse through the bike's online fiche and either ship it or pick it up yourself. Great service.

+2 on Snow City. Have just started dealing with them for Suzi parts and they seem to be pretty good in terms of inventory, cost and advice, versus some of the other options who all had to special order. Seem like reasonably priced straight shooters...

Back
Top Bottom