RIP new rider at Conestoga College | GTAMotorcycle.com

RIP new rider at Conestoga College

Blackfin

Site Supporter
"Waterloo Regional Police say a 23-year-old man is now dead after a crash at a Conestoga College campus parking lot.Just before midnight, the man lost control of his motorcycle and crashed into a tree on Doon Valley Drive, in parking lot 5, according to police.

He had gone there with two friends to practice riding, according to police."

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/fatal-motorcycle-crash-at-conestoga-college-1.2453740

Sadly, he was probably scheduled to take the course there starting Saturday morning and wanted to get a head start.

R.I.P.

Rip rider, so sad.

this is horrible....motorcycles definitely are not for everyone.

He was a friend of mine, he just got his sv650 a few weeks ago. Heard the terrible news early yesterday morning. I am in shock. He had already taken the course and had his m2, as far as I know he was just practicing as he only had a few weeks or street riding under his belt.

Last edited:
He was a friend of mine, he just got his sv650 a few weeks ago. Heard the terrible news early yesterday morning. I am in shock. He had already taken the course and had his m2, as far as I know he was just practicing as he only had a few weeks or street riding under his breath.
Condolences, sad to hear this.

He was a friend of mine, he just got his sv650 a few weeks ago. Heard the terrible news early yesterday morning. I am in shock. He had already taken the course and had his m2, as far as I know he was just practicing as he only had a few weeks or street riding under his breath.

:(

Terribly tragic.

Very sad whenever a rider dies, but seems even more tragic when it seems he was making an effort to practice his skills in a controlled environment.
RIP rider, condolences to family and friends.

He was a friend of mine, he just got his sv650 a few weeks ago. Heard the terrible news early yesterday morning. I am in shock. He had already taken the course and had his m2, as far as I know he was just practicing as he only had a few weeks or street riding under his belt.
So sorry for your loss... May he RIP

RIP to a rider that had a head on his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom