failed a test? apply to mcdonalds! Best teacher ever | GTAMotorcycle.com

failed a test? apply to mcdonalds! Best teacher ever

LiNK666

A%2BBrilliant%2BTeacher%2BAttaches%2BMcDonalds%2BApplication%2BTo%2BFailed%2BTests%2521.jpg

Had a guy in my class get minus one out of twenty on a test once.
He spelled the teacher's name wrong.

I get the teachers opportunity for lame humor. If I owned the McD's franchise within 30km of that school and employed many students from that school, teacher would be explaining to the school board what his thinking was.

People are too freakin politically correct these days. If it was my kid I'd laugh.

If it was my kid I would cry. I'm banking on him being successful, so that I can retire early!

The only place you will be able to work without being able to solve quadratic equations is McDonalds - and even then, there's a career ceiling for those who never studied differential calculus

^^^^ speaking Greek

Fairly certain that my company's CEO has never touched calculus. Nor did its founder and chairman (Lit graduate).

If it was my kid I would cry. I'm banking on him being successful, so that I can retire early!

Id cry along side you, getting my kids through school and onto a career path was always job one . There were failed tests and close exams and sleepless nights but F's were never very funny.

I failed a couple weeks ago at the Icehouse. Guy on a Monster with a full head of salt and pepper hair, I took a chance and asked "are you crankcall"? He look offended. An awkward silence. "Do I look like a crankcall"? When he pulled away I noticed he had Alberta plates.

I had breakfast there this am before coffee in Rockwood.
I also experienced a fail there this am, told buddy I'd get the breakfast bill, they only take cash. I had two loonies , 80US and 10,000 French francs. Broke in my own country apparently.
I did get the coffee tab later.

I had breakfast there this am before coffee in Rockwood.
I also experienced a fail there this am, told buddy I'd get the breakfast bill, they only take cash. I had two loonies , 80US and 10,000 French francs. Broke in my own country apparently.
I did get the coffee tab later.

Wait, they don't take Francs at the Icehouse? Wtf? :)

I got a free coffee there on Fathers Day and I'm not even a father. Win.

Seems like that teacher had an attitude problem, just by looking at how happy he is to write an "X".

Probably unionized...

Report cards?!?! KIDS?!?! EEEWWWWW!!!!!!

*goes back to looking for next bike purchase* :p

I'm not planning on my kids looking after me in my old age. Now an inheritance is a different story. :) ...and then I'm not leaving anything behind, gonna use it up. Just got to get the timing of the last penny and death to sync up.

Back
Top Bottom