failed a test? apply to mcdonalds! Best teacher ever | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

failed a test? apply to mcdonalds! Best teacher ever

I'm not planning on my kids looking after me in my old age. Now an inheritance is a different story. :) ...and then I'm not leaving anything behind, gonna use it up. Just got to get the timing of the last penny and death to sync up.

Sounds like a glorious Vegas send off if I ever heard one.

The only place you will be able to work without being able to solve quadratic equations is McDonalds - and even then, there's a career ceiling for those who never studied differential calculus

I've never completed a math course and am managing two computer science master coworkers lol I get what you're saying but there are exceptions.

As for the topic, I'd get the teacher into as much **** as possible. If the student has developed a decent amount of self worth and has supportive parents, they can brush it off. If they're from an abusive background where you get your *** kicked for getting 80% instead of 100%, that's one great way to **** the kid up some more.

How does one develop a decent amount of self worth with a scoring of "F"? Maybe that "F" is an analamoly, just blew a couple answers this one time? If you're regularly scoring "E's" and "F's" and maybe up into the "D's" and have a decent amount of self worth you have bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
Had a Lit teacher in college (CEGEP) blow a fuse at the whole class one time. A handful of people got "**** you - 0%" as the sole comment on their paper. I got a "If this class bores you, stay home - 60%"

He would only grade in whole dozens like that.

CEGEP is an abomination.

How does one develop a decent amount of self worth with a scoring of "F"? Maybe that "F" is an analamoly, just blew a couple answers this one time? If you're regularly scoring "E's" and "F's" and maybe up into the "D's" and have a decent amount of self worth you have bigger fish to fry.

Not that this is a regular occurrence but my marks in high school averaged at 50%-60% up until grade 12 where I gave a **** and took chem, bio, physics, geo/algebra, calculus and data management. My average went up to 91% that year. On the flip side, a friend of mine in the gifted program isn't doing so well life now. I admit both of us are anomalies.

Keep in mind that there are students who go home to living hell with an alcoholic father and/or sexual abuse; they will often flunk and turn to other things like drugs, pimps, and other stuff. This isn't about being politically correct; it's about not being a giant dick. Teachers are supposed to be role models, they should be leading by example especially when the parents aren't.

油井緋色;2325418 said:
Not that this is a regular occurrence but my marks in high school averaged at 50%-60% up until grade 12 where I gave a **** and took chem, bio, physics, geo/algebra, calculus and data management. My average went up to 91% that year. On the flip side, a friend of mine in the gifted program isn't doing so well life now. I admit both of us are anomalies.

Keep in mind that there are students who go home to living hell with an alcoholic father and/or sexual abuse; they will often flunk and turn to other things like drugs, pimps, and other stuff. This isn't about being politically correct; it's about not being a giant dick. Teachers are supposed to be role models, they should be leading by example especially when the parents aren't.

Well said. D-

Back
Top Bottom