Ride north this Saturday? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride north this Saturday?

95teggy

Ride this Saturday, July 4 to some north-east roads. Won't post the exact route but meet at the Timmies/Esso at Morningside and Sheppard Departing at 8:45am (I should be there around 8:15). Expect to do roughly 650km round trip back to Toronto.

Relaxed pace, but ride at your own pace in the corners (meaning speedlimit in the straights, accelerated in the corners, we will wait for everyone at the end of the road before proceeding). 250s welcome.

PM for my number.

Please shoot me a PM or post in thread if you're going to show. I'd like to keep count so we don't get too big of a group.

Cheers :icon_smile:

Ride this Saturday, July 4 to some north-east roads. Won't post the exact route but meet at the Timmies/Esso at Morningside and Sheppard Departing at 8:45am (I should be there around 8:15). Expect to do roughly 650km round trip back to Toronto.

Relaxed pace, but ride at your own pace in the corners (meaning speedlimit in the straights, accelerated in the corners, we will wait for everyone at the end of the road before proceeding). 250s welcome.

PM for my number.

Please shoot me a PM or post in thread if you're going to show. I'd like to keep count so we don't get too big of a group.

Cheers :icon_smile:

What size group are you aiming for? And what time do you think we'll be back in the city (assuming we break for lunch)?

Thanks for organizing.

What size group are you aiming for? And what time do you think we'll be back in the city (assuming we break for lunch)?

Thanks for organizing.

4-6 riders would be ideal, smaller groups work much better for these types of rides

I'm hoping to be back by 5, but you can break off anytime you need to

Sorry gents, won't be able to make it out, bike's not ready =\

Ride safe!

Great run and great group of riders!

CumK0Tz.jpg

And we're still missing four bikes in that shot lol

FCUK MAN!

so I missed this due to work! As usual!

Edit : Was Mike ( Mustrider) not there?

That was a proper ride.. respect to Teggy for the route, really enjoyed some of those hidden gems!

Back
Top Bottom