GPBikes "Contact Us" form? | GTAMotorcycle.com

GPBikes "Contact Us" form?

h0ck3y

Just curious -- has anyone ever used the GPBikes "Contact Us" form and gotten a reply back? I've asked for product info on 3 separate occasions and never received a reply for any of them.

This time of year they're rather busy. Personally I just call or do some searching online more. Their customer service really is great. Just slow online sometimes.

Your phone broken?

Are you tire kicking or are you serious? If you're serious you would phone them and or go to the store. With that being said I've used their contact form and they called me but I did not end up buying from them.

Yeah, I'm serious. If you're going to make a "Contact Form" available, then make it work. Every other online retailer manages to do it, so why can't this be the case here too?

And I shouldn't have to use a phone for every little question -- it's 2015, not 1980 .... the technology is there to be used. The store is an hour away from me as well -- if it was closer, sure, I'd go over there, but I'm not driving an hour to "just look and ask about" something I saw online.

Just called them today to ask about my Sena SMH10 that I ordered. Also asked about the Bell Qualifier DLX helmet that it snaps into, as it was not shown on their website. Their service is great. Personally, I like to speak with a live person at the other end. If I click "contact us" on a website and get the form with no phone number, then I go to another vendor.

Just curious -- has anyone ever used the GPBikes "Contact Us" form and gotten a reply back? I've asked for product info on 3 separate occasions and never received a reply for any of them.

yes, have received repiles after a day or so. I expect they are very busy

Yeah, I'm serious. If you're going to make a "Contact Form" available, then make it work. Every other online retailer manages to do it, so why can't this be the case here too?

And I shouldn't have to use a phone for every little question -- it's 2015, not 1980 .... the technology is there to be used. The store is an hour away from me as well -- if it was closer, sure, I'd go over there, but I'm not driving an hour to "just look and ask about" something I saw online.

+1. I don't think OP's expectation is that someone is responding immediately like a click-to-chat. He's saying he's gotten no reply at all.

Imagine a posted phone # for you to call and no one picks up... ever, or you get the "mailbox is full" message and can't even leave a msg.

Because this is Canada and online retail in Canada is a joke.

EC2010 got it bang on and I should have mentioned it in my original post. I'm not expecting an immediate reply -- just a reply within a week, for example, would have be fine with me. That I have received any replies at all is the topic and was wondering if others had the same issues.

EC2010 got it bang on and I should have mentioned it in my original post. I'm not expecting an immediate reply -- just a reply within a week, for example, would have be fine with me. That I have received any replies at all is the topic and was wondering if others had the same issues.

did you check your spam/junk filter? maybe the replies got eaten up.

did you check your spam/junk filter? maybe the replies got eaten up.

This.

I've gotten replies within 24 hrs.

Ok, I got a bunch of replies from them within 48 hours, but they were all the same, telling me the items I ordered are not available from the distributor.
Basically, they say they have stock, take your order, then they check with the distributor for stock, then contact you if the item is sold out.
First week of July and 6/6 items are not available. Bush League.
At least at CM if they indicate they have it, they actually have it.

WTF is up with Dianese's Canadian distributor? Send more stuff.

Back
Top Bottom