Saturday July 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday July 4

HiBusa

Planning a ride north Saturday, anyone interested in joining me? This will be a full day ride, 700 plus km day pace will be safe and flow with traffic and fun.

I might be in, gotta check with the wife. I'm riding out of Angus, but can meet wherever.

Might join you again for this, are you thinkin the same route or change it up?

Route will be the same for most part. Meeting at hwy 400 and 88 for 9:30am.

Route will be the same for most part. Meeting at hwy 400 and 88 for 9:30am.

Very Interested! What's your ETA back to the starting point? I need to be back in Mimico by 4-4:30 at the latest.

Return time should be around 5PM.

Will be at Husky at 400 and 88 9:30. PM me if you are interested in joining me. leaving 10 AM.

I may be interested. Could i join you guys. I am coming from milton.

Sent from my SGH-I257M

you are welcome to join. The pace will be ride with flow of traffic and ride safe and use common sense in the twisties and we will wait for slow riders.

I'm in for at least half the route. If anyone's coming up from south Etobicoke area let me know and we can ride up together. Lakeshore and Kipling is my start route.

Hey Ozzie I'm out in Milton too. Not coming down for the ride but I'd like to meet some Milton riders!
I dont see that being a problem. I can ride in the evenings or weekends. When are you available, PM whenever you want to go out.

Sent from my SGH-I257M

Back
Top Bottom