motorcycle lapping day removed from TMP july 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motorcycle lapping day removed from TMP july 11

basmn

Site Supporter
I called, apparently someone made a bobo.... no track day on july 11 :(

Looks like Friday July 10th is still on their schedule though, might have to try & wangle the Friday off work.

What are the track days like at TMP without Guys With Bikes?

EDIT: WITHOUT GWB

Last edited:
As long as you don't have to use a washroom it is fine with gwb.

sent from a device using a program

Sorry, I meant without. I've gone with GWB and it was good. I'm just wondering if it's worth going while they are not there as they won't be back there until Aug 1/2 again.

NON-GWB days are pretty hilarious(last time I went).

Tech was pretty much somebody looks at the bike and whacks the bodywork a few times to see if it's gonna fall off. They asked about water in the rad but didn't check.

Rider's meeting was short and a lot of "You guys know what you're doing" so I wouldn't recommend it for new people.

Don't expect much.

They will also tell you that your chain is too tight, as if they know the spec for every bike.

Nope it could also be to loose they have both cards to play. Sometimes it can be both with in a few minutes with out any adjusting

sent from a device using a program

This is great. Was trying to decide between the 4th and the 11th. Chose the 11th.:(

They will also tell you that your chain is too tight, as if they know the spec for every bike.

I beg to differ. You chain is always TOO LOOSE!
Knew this was standard form, so I intentionally overtightened my chain before tech. If it could move more than 3/8 inch in the middle of the lower half of the chain I'd be surprised. Still too loose. Told me to tighten it. I asked if I had to come back to re-tech it, he said no, just as long as I tightened it. Went back to the pits, and loosened it back to the way it should be.

*Edit*
Just noticed ScubaSteve's post. Haven't seen the flip flop yet, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'll be there this Saturday, July 4th, is there anyone else from here heading to TMP tommorrow?

Last edited:
My buddy is trying to sell me on that. I might. Don't wanna get in the way though.. On street tires still. Never ridden GBM.
There's a slow/trackday group man. You'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom