Looking for Female Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Female Riders

Kelseymurphy

Looking for female riders to lead the Take Back the Night march. This March is a global event and is held in cities around the world. Take Back the Night is an event to help bring awareness against female sexual assault and to build a stand against a women's fear to walk at night. Every march can be lead in a different way. This year we are looking for female motorcycle riders to help lead our women into the march. If you are interested please contact me via email

little_dog_lover@hotmail.com

Call or text

416 574 9956

The opening leads (the motorcycles) start at 7:00pm and go till 7:30pm. This event will be held September 17th in the Cobourg Ontario near Port Hope.

Hope to see you ladies there!!!!

-Kelsey

Walking at night in many areas is risky for us guys too, you can get jumped, robbed, hurt etc.

But mens rights don't really matter anyways, we are expandable.

Walking at night in many areas is risky for us guys too, you can get jumped, robbed, hurt etc.

So form a March and stop screwing in others threads that are trying to do something.

My belly is also expandable. Not a good thing either. Oh, wait, I think you meant expendable. Or is that the prequel to expendables?
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't a take back the night march for women, that is raising awareness for this cause, also make the night safer for men by default?

Back
Top Bottom