Rider of Etobicoke looking for meetup/friends | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider of Etobicoke looking for meetup/friends

Thegruntmin

Looking for riders in Etobicoke to meet up with and make some new friends. None of my friends ride and I would love to meet new people.
*ride Ninja 300*

Last edited:
hey,

I am a beginner rider and I'll be going to the Scarborough Bluffs today if anyone wants to come? the park is located in Scarborough. text me at 647-964-3846 if interested.

Thank you! :)

I would be but I don't go on the highways yet...If I don't take the highway to SB it would take me forever...especially with all the traffic due to the games

I'm in east Mississauga area, very close to the Etobicoke border. I'm always up for an easy pace, evening ride. I'm thinking of heading out tonight.

Im also heading out for a ride around the area. Post here where you guys want to meet up.

Dunno know any spots in etobicoke to meet up . I just ride around.anybody have any suggestions

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Rode with Dsouza last night. Good guy. Any other riders can PM me. Maybe we can set up a spot somewhere. As long as everyone is respectful and aren't "hooligans" I will ride with you. I would like to get to know the city more as I have been in Guelph for 5 years and I am starting to get my bearings around here.

Some spot ideas: There is a big plaza with Food Basics at Kipling and Dixon.
Queensway and Islington, where the cineplex is, there is a scotiabank we can meet in front of. Hurontario and Eglington, there is a Tim's there.
Just some suggestions. If we can get some good people, maybe we can go for wings and a beer or something. Maybe plan something for the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom