There are just some bikers that need to get run over. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

There are just some bikers that need to get run over.

This describes pretty much every biker I see on the highway.

I'd say the majority of riders I see don't ride like that at all. Typically fairly proper riding is what I see.... These guys are in the minority in my experience.

Now that's a bit harsh don't you think?

It's not every biker.. it's every biker not on a cruiser, and even some that are.

People actually wonder why motorcycles get very little respect in Ontario. They must not actually see what goes on out there daily.

It's not every biker.. it's every biker not on a cruiser, and even some that are.

It's worse than that. Cruiser riders can ride perfectly and still come across as loathsome. Hey, I just call 'em the way I see 'em.

Now that's a bit harsh don't you think?

People actually wonder why motorcycles get very little respect in Ontario. They must not actually see what goes on out there daily.
I said "pretty much". Yes there are many that don't ride like they have a death wish but for every one of those there are 10 that are only alive because the cars around them are managing to avoid hitting the rider while he practically tries to get hit.

It's worse than that. Cruiser riders can ride perfectly and still come across as loathsome. Hey, I just call 'em the way I see 'em.

Better cancel your optometrist's appointment, because your vision is sound as a pound.

I said "pretty much". Yes there are many that don't ride like they have a death wish but for every one of those there are 10 that are only alive because the cars around them are managing to avoid hitting the rider while he practically tries to get hit.

I apologize if my reply didn't come across as sarcastic as I had intended. I agree with you.

Better cancel your optometrist's appointment, because your vision is sound as a pound.

My optometrist rides a cruiser. He thinks he's a son of anarchy or something like that. Just on the weekends tho, Mon thru Fri it's pressed slacks.

My optometrist rides a cruiser. He thinks he's a son of anarchy or something like that. Just on the weekends tho, Mon thru Fri it's pressed slacks.

That's because your in the Hammer, three yrs behind pop culture. Mine has binned the hog and now dresses like a tube of toothpaste on weekend out on his 20k peddle bike, its got electronic shifting he says.

People should die or be hurt because they don't ride according to your standards?

Mmmmkkaaayyy

On the topic of getting people hurt, the 5 car drivers that changed lanes without looking or using their turn signal should also be put to death

Some people learn from experience is all. Didn't say anything about death but hey if someone needs death to learn physics who am I to intervene?

its got electronic shifting he says.

He still has to push the paddles/levers to make it shift. That's sooooooo 2012. Neuron shifting is where it's at.

[video=youtube;lWzdWMapJ-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzdWMapJ-c[/video]

Some people learn from experience is all. Didn't say anything about death but hey if someone needs death to learn physics who am I to intervene?

Intervene? Hell no, I'd just be getting out of the way of all that hard physics coming my way.

He still has to push the paddles/levers to make it shift. That's sooooooo 2012. Neuron shifting is where it's at.

VIDEO

That would not work for me.

- "Shift up..."

- "Shift up..."

- "Shif... Ohhh look at that ass!" BAM!! My gears lock up and I'm faceplanting. No thanks.

And the simplest transportation in the world is now the third? most complicated. After the space shuttle and a Lucas ignition. Thankyou science.

And the simplest transportation in the world is now the third? most complicated. After the space shuttle and a Lucas ignition. Thankyou science.

This one can't read your mind and it's far from simple.

A Huffy from WalMart is simple, this is not.

1436021302995-uy3zezlgm3j5-700-80.jpg

Hot damn! ^^ That is one crazy high end bike! I own super cycle, $149 on sale. My motorcycle helmet cost more than my mountain bike! Lol

A $149 bicycle. Wow. Even if made from the worst materials available, it's still got dozens of individual parts and built and shipped from China. How many hands have touched it and drawn a profit from it? It's amazing that's even possible. Put's the $158 family camping tent I saw at Home Depot yesterday into perspective.

This one can't read your mind and it's far from simple.

A Huffy from WalMart is simple, this is not.

1436021302995-uy3zezlgm3j5-700-80.jpg

That's a nice bike. My BIL used to ride Pinarello's back when he was sponsored by Bikes by Pavan. I always liked the fact that they are fantastic bikes, but not widely known by the average Canadian.

Hot damn! ^^ That is one crazy high end bike! I own super cycle, $149 on sale. My motorcycle helmet cost more than my mountain bike! Lol

I went to CTC to get my 3 year old a bike, and the cheapest they had for him was $99! I was lucky to find a used one for $20.
And I noticed you said "on sale". Which at CTC could have meant $300 reg. price.

Back
Top Bottom