There are just some bikers that need to get run over. | GTAMotorcycle.com

There are just some bikers that need to get run over.

NinjaNikki

Site Supporter
As the title says. There are some idiots that are just begging to be run over. These idiots today were just lucky fellow bikers like me were driving and not oblivious cagers.

Videos would help of said bikers.

Was this on the DVP southbound? If so I saw a bunch of bikers there today going in and out of traffic.

I can't believe what I'm seeing out there sometimes. This morning (going up King Rd. by the gun club if it matters) the cruiser rider in front of me turned left into a parking lot. No big deal? Except he did the last 100ft or so crossed over into the oncoming lane. No big deal except he did it before a blind crest. I don't understand this. The other day (not today) I was peddling in a hilly area when somebody kindly gave me a wide berth even tho I made every effort to stay to the extreme right. This wide berther went into the oncoming lane, you guessed it, going up over a hill. Yikes! There's something wrong in this corn fed nation said the man with the frazzled chicken strips.

Not sure if this belongs here but here is footage from my dashcam today while I was on the DVP going south:
[video=youtube;G7fwiDSeIys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7fwiDSeIys[/video]

Made the story much more relevant by mentioning the gun club.

For a moment i thought it was a red herring.

As the title says. There are some idiots that are just begging to be run over. These idiots today were just lucky fellow bikers like me were driving and not oblivious cagers.

I feel the same way about the idiots in cages every day.

I can't believe what I'm seeing out there sometimes. This morning (going up King Rd. by the gun club if it matters) the cruiser rider in front of me turned left into a parking lot. No big deal? Except he did the last 100ft or so crossed over into the oncoming lane. No big deal except he did it before a blind crest. I don't understand this. The other day (not today) I was peddling in a hilly area when somebody kindly gave me a wide berth even tho I made every effort to stay to the extreme right. This wide berther went into the oncoming lane, you guessed it, going up over a hill. Yikes! There's something wrong in this corn fed nation said the man with the frazzled chicken strips.

I've been in that situation. Following a cyclist uphill, to close to the crest to pass safely. What do I decide to do? That's right, I followed the cyclist for 3 minutes or so at 25km/h over the crest until I could safely pass him. Much to the dismay of the guy behind me who laid on his horn and waved his arms for the entire three minute "ordeal".

I have learned to not ride the left tire track on some nice hilly roads around here that cyclists frequent. Like previous posts, have seen too many people pass on the upside of a hill.

I've seen some. Usually wearing ****** bag vests with "OTR" on them.

If I could figure out how to post. Footage of the idiots I would. Pretty much slowed down to a stop for no reason in live traffic to block all lanes of the 427 so that they could pose with their buddies. 3 bikes occupying 3 lanes of traffic only to scoot over to occupy the same lane.

If I could figure out how to post. Footage of the idiots I would. Pretty much slowed down to a stop for no reason in live traffic to block all lanes of the 427 so that they could pose with their buddies. 3 bikes occupying 3 lanes of traffic only to scoot over to occupy the same lane.

I hate when ****** bags do this

As the title says. There are some idiots that are just begging to be run over.

I hear you loud and clear, just because someone holds and has the wherewithal to dish out official power doesn't mean they don't experience real human emotions. Regular citizens here should come to grips with this. Heck, south of the border you can get your head blown clean off for being an idiot.

most workplaces offer some sort of council for people that harbor angry thoughts.

If the government would make it so not the average moron could get a bike license and that they have to do it in cc stages there'd be less of this issue. Just sayin

People should die or be hurt because they don't ride according to your standards?

Mmmmkkaaayyy

On the topic of getting people hurt, the 5 car drivers that changed lanes without looking or using their turn signal should also be put to death

Last edited:
Why so much anger? It's just a forum. Was it The Donald raging on Mexicans?

Back
Top Bottom