Oakville Yamaha - great | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oakville Yamaha - great

toyopl

Just purchased R3 from Oakville Yamaha (ask for Cam) and picked it up.
I'm new to bikes and they were great, really helped out.
Let me know to rent U-haul trailer for $15 and save money on delivery :)
They sent a younger Asian guy to help me strap the bike to trailer, he strapped it for me, showed me how to strap it if I ever wanna move it on my own, and how to unhook it, really great guy.

On top of that they only charged $200 for freight/pdi while other dealerships wanted twice or more, no extra hidden charges.

Just purchased R3 from Oakville Yamaha (ask for Cam) and picked it up.
I'm new to bikes and they were great, really helped out.
Let me know to rent U-haul trailer for $15 and save money on delivery :)
They sent a younger Asian guy to help me strap the bike to trailer, he strapped it for me, showed me how to strap it if I ever wanna move it on my own, and how to unhook it, really great guy.

On top of that they only charged $200 for freight/pdi while other dealerships wanted twice or more, no extra hidden charges.

Thanks for the positive comments, I enjoy getting feedback of any kind but it's especially nice to hear about interactions like this. The young apprentice's name is Jack, and I will pass on your glowing review along with a proper attaboy! Enjoy the bike.

Always great service from Oakville Yamaha. Knowledgeable and timely.

Thanks for the positive comments, I enjoy getting feedback of any kind but it's especially nice to hear about interactions like this. The young apprentice's name is Jack, and I will pass on your glowing review along with a proper attaboy! Enjoy the bike.

+++1
I went by for a demo ride of the Zero Motorcycle I dealt with Elio I believe. Everything went very smoothly. I had a very quick ride and I'm planning on going back for a longer more normal Demo Ride as I literally went around the block. I'm not local but I will definitely keep them in mind for any future bike purchases.

Back
Top Bottom