MOTOGP 14 or 15 Video Game PS3 & PS4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MOTOGP 14 or 15 Video Game PS3 & PS4

Apollo95

Site Supporter
Curious,

anyone have either game? the 2015 just came out, but is not available in Canada.

I would like to get some feedback from riders and MotoGP fans who have or have played the game(s).

Thanks.

I have 14 for the ps3 and I love it. That said I was never impressed by the previous versions and as such have never owned them. It's a great game graphically.

I have 14 but what are the new additions to the 15 game? Other than riders and teams. Milestone is known for never updating their games or releasing patches. Graphically it's 5years behind lol, but gameplay is good. I do enjoy '14, and its relatively cheap on the ps3 network or xbox live.

cool.

thanks for the info guys. Having a tough time finding the 14 and 15 for PS3.

cool.

thanks for the info guys. Having a tough time finding the 14 and 15 for PS3.

Ebay. You can buy it from Europe. ~25 bucks

2015 has major issues on the XBox One, which is why they delayed it while they try and release a release day patch.

I enjoyed the 13 version just for Moto3. The '15 version uses next gen graphics on the XB1 or PS4, but it's not that different in terms of physics.

It gets cool when you learn a track and find a trouble corner, then watch a real race and see riders struggling on the same corner. I'm a virtual Cal Crutchlow.

Back
Top Bottom