Dual Sport Plus | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dual Sport Plus

Wingboy

Site Supporter
The people in this shop in Brantford are without a doubt some of the best i have ever dealt with.A special thanks to Matt.A tech who takes the time to do things really right!

Is Clint McBride with them? Awesome guy, known him since I was a kid.

Thanks Wingboy. I'll have to make the trip sometime, haven't seen Clint in a while and I know the inventory will appeal to me.
I remember watching Clint ride his old Italjet onto a picnic table onto his van, then onto the house roof, wheelie to the peak spin and ride off the edge. Pretty impressive stuff when you're eight years old.
I believe he also worked as a distributor for Ossa in Brantford for a couple years.

There haven’t been any recent posts about Dual Sports Plus in Brantford.
Has anyone recently been there?
I was in there 2 weeks ago. Went to check out a couple trials bikes in stock. Talked so much I forgot to pick up the Centech power distribution block I wanted.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Agreed. The people, service and prices are all great at DSP, not to mention the quality gear and accessories they stock.

I have not dealt with Dual Sport Plus since they were sold. I can tell you they never get back to any emails I send. DSP was a bit slow before, but they always got back to me in a day or 2 at the latest. It is not always convenient to call and I don't need a reply immediately, but never hearing back does not make me want to give them a shot with some of the simple things like tires which I used DSP for before and always had amazing service.

Back
Top Bottom