PanAm HOV lanes | GTAMotorcycle.com

PanAm HOV lanes

Srahome

Noticed that the HOV lanes on Lakeshore East are open to motorcycles. Anyone know if this is this true on the highways too?

1983 CB450SC Nighthawk

Did you even bother to look in the general motorcycle discussion forums??? There are about 3 threads on HOV. But quick answer is if the road has a 4 at the beginning, (401,404,427), or the QEW, bikes are NOT permitted in the HOV lanes.

Noticed that the HOV lanes on Lakeshore East are open to motorcycles. Anyone know if this is this true on the highways too?

1983 CB450SC Nighthawk

Did you even bother to look in the general motorcycle discussion forums??? There are about 3 threads on HOV. But quick answer is if the road has a 4 at the beginning, (401,404,427), or the QEW, bikes are NOT permitted in the HOV lanes.

Looked in the Laws, HTA, etc forum thinking that was the relevant spot. So, no, I didn't look in the general forum. Thx for the quick answer.

1983 CB450SC Nighthawk

No, he did not.

I figured out why it's three in a car to make it legit. Common sense: Driver, navigator, lawyer.

Duh, i found my own answer.
Missed the at least two people
Rookie error.

Back
Top Bottom