HOV lanes - Can bikes use them? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HOV lanes - Can bikes use them?

Thanks for an honest reply Splash. Now i feel like i should clarify.

This was a joke thread. There were so many people getting frustrated about people asking the same question over and over in different threads so i made this lol

This video was a prank that went viral http://www.quora.com/Why-did-Rick-A...in-particular-became-the-butt-of-a-viral-joke

Oh, you mean the meme from 4 years ago? Ya I know about it... wasn't funny then, definitely not funny now.

Oh, you mean the meme from 4 years ago? Ya I know about it... wasn't funny then, definitely not funny now.

Well you must have a different sense of humour because this did in fact go viral since most people found it funny. But sure

Well you must have a different sense of humour because this did in fact go viral since most people found it funny. But sure

did it go viral cause it's funny or cause of a lot of teen lemmings? My teen has "discovered" lots of things, that I forgot about since I was a teen. The way they treat it, it's like it's new.... 'cept it's was new over 30 years ago.

I didn't get the Rick-roll thing till now. Considering the amount of time I spend on-line, I don't follow all the little things.

Last edited:
What oil and chain lube should I be using if I'm in the HOV lane?

Synthetic or dino?
Get the tirox dino lube. It's sound like t-rex which means it hauls *** on your chain and makes you go faster in HOV lane.

Back
Top Bottom