Looking for a good mechanic around North York area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a good mechanic around North York area

nx2

Hello
I am looking to do a oil and filter change and some routine maintenance on my 500 ex. Could you please recommand a reliable and affordable mechanic around north york area? I don't mind the private garage as long as he's honest and experienced.
Thank you and happy riding!

I use Ted at Rosey Toes on Wendell (sp). He burps and farts and I think I heard him swear once.

Why don't you change the oil and filter yourself? I don't mind showing you how to do it either - its dead simple.

Buy your oil and filter ! You will save a bunch in the long term.

Hello
I am looking to do a oil and filter change and some routine maintenance on my 500 ex. Could you please recommand a reliable and affordable mechanic around north york area? I don't mind the private garage as long as he's honest and experienced.
Thank you and happy riding!
As a previous owner of a ninja 500.... Oil changes are fairly simple

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Why don't you change the oil and filter yourself? I don't mind showing you how to do it either - its dead simple.

Buy your oil and filter ! You will save a bunch in the long term.

Hahaha Thanks for your offer! But unfortunately I live in an appartment building in Toronto. So I don't have a car garge to work on my bike. I wish I did!

I've had frekeyguy help with a LOT of stuff on my ex500. I'm sure he has intimate knowledge of it by now!

Rosey toes is the best, oil change is about 60 bucks last time i went. He takes cash only so bring cash with you, otherwise its a long walk to the 7-11 ATM. You'll also get a free gallon of chain lube (you'll know what i mean when you leave).

Hahaha Thanks for your offer! But unfortunately I live in an appartment building in Toronto. So I don't have a car garge to work on my bike. I wish I did!

Huh? So do I and I do all my mechanic work in the underground parking lot, and I don't even rent a spot down there. The secret is not to ask for permission, jut do it and nobody will notice. Just find an empty spot preferably at 10:00am when everybody is at work.

Back
Top Bottom