RACE July 3-5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE July 3-5

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
I'm thinking the grids will be smaller since CSBK Round 2 just ended and Castol AB is close behind.

We will be there. Hopefully with our 3 racers and maybe 3-5 new riders.

Who is going?

I'm planning to be there. Bike needs work but I don't think it's going to be done for this season, not enough time to refresh the motor. :/

I'm planning to be there. Bike needs work but I don't think it's going to be done for this season, not enough time to refresh the motor. :/

You're already making excuses again?

Unfortunately my bikes will be on the truck to Edmonton so I won't make it. Hopefully I'll be there for the next round.

Last edited:
What can I say, the bike runs like a bag of atrophy right now. I suspected a clogged injector but can't find evidence of it, just won't make any power at anything under 12K or 3/4+ throttle. ***** to start. Stutters at neutral throttle. Doesn't mean I won't be there, though.

Does anyone know what the configuration for this weekend is?

The schedule only says "long or Pro" that does not help much

I won't be, found out last week I broke my scaphoid when I crashed at the first round. Got a cast on it yesterday so my summer / racing is pretty well shot. Hoping I might be able to ride by the Sept. rounds.

A good weekend overall. Smaller grids as many were planning or already on their trip to Edmonton. Great weather.

Not too many get offs although I think we did unfortunately account for about half of the yellow flags. Nothing that can't be fixed tho by Bickle or some patching and painting

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom