Isle of Markham TT - ride meet 7 PM @ 16th/Woodbine plaza | GTAMotorcycle.com

Isle of Markham TT - ride meet 7 PM @ 16th/Woodbine plaza

CAR

Ride around some of Markham's finest twisties. Guaranteed to remove your lame chicken strips. If you are coming on this ride please have experience riding in a group and know what various hand signals mean.

Pace is +20-30km/h posted limits.

Meet up is 7pm SHARP please PM to let me know you're coming.

Today is JULY 13th..

Last edited:
Subscribed

:happy1:

what skill level? what sized motor?

Ride around some of Markham's finest twisties. Guaranteed to remove your lame chicken strips. If you are coming on this ride please have experience riding in a group and know what various hand signals mean.

Meet up is 7 pm tonight (June 29th) at the Tim Hortons. Please PM to let me know you're coming.

theres twistys in Markham??

I've ridden through Markham a few times, I read this and assumed "Twisties" in Markham was a new restaurant and he didn't like their chicken strips and was going to get his buddies to ride by it and give them the finger.

Post edited for more details, hoping to have some riders out for tonights ride. Yes there are twisties in Markham, as evidenced by yellow arrow signs.

I've ridden through Markham a few times, I read this and assumed "Twisties" in Markham was a new restaurant and he didn't like their chicken strips and was going to get his buddies to ride by it and give them the finger.

lmfao!!!!

Didn't know about the twisties in Markham, I would be down if you do this again

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom