Trailer Fender Bracket Replacement | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trailer Fender Bracket Replacement

Rossi86

Site Supporter
I have a Harbour Freight folding trailer and the left side fender bracket that holds the fender broke. Anyone know if I can find a replacement anywhere? I checked CT, they have some plastic trailer fenders with brackets, but they mount differently. A sheet metal shop can probably make me a replacement, if you know one in Mississauga please let me know.
Fender_Bracket.jpg

65 per hour with 4 hours minimum to fabricate one, would be an average shop rate.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

65 per hour with 4 hours minimum to fabricate one, would be an average shop rate.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Really? I could bend, cut, and drill that in 15min.

op go buy the material and make it yourself. It shouldn't cost more than $30 in material.

I got it fixed by adding another metal sheet on the outside and a few rivets between the broken pieces. Seems pretty strong right now but will be keeping an eye on it.

I have a different problem. Purchased a trailer used that came with fenders, but not the brackets. After finding a user manual online for a similar trailer, it appears to use these same brackets. Any idea where to find replacements?

Princess auto carries a ton of trailer parts.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Ah the Joys of that trailer. Its wonderful for occasional use.

The metal that holds the fenders up will crack soon if your plate bracket has cracked.
You might want to do a very close visual inspection with a light on all the joints / seems, suspension points to ensure its good.

If I were you - I would buy some sheet metal/aluminum, and a rivet gun or welder to keep that trailer going.

Back
Top Bottom